Part Twenty

BEFORE YOU START READING PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. THE REST OF THESE CHAPTERS MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME PEOPLE! WHILE READING IF YOU BEGIN TO FEEL UPSET IN ANYWAY PLEASE STOP READING THE CHAPTER AND GO ON. I WILL NOT BE HURT. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!

(Your P.O.V)

I don't know how long I've been tied to this chair now. If you told me I've been here for years I would've believed it. There's no windows to let sunlight in so I can't keep track of time and there's only one door in and out guarded at all times. I hear a few lower villains outside of the door listening to their conversation. "Dude Serena is fucking hot! I'd definitely hit that." I didn't have the energy anymore to roll my eyes at the comment before I hear another one speak. "I wouldn't touch her if I were you dude. Dabi is making it his soul mission to make her his once she's switched over. He's obsessed with her."

I scoff at the response. 'I'd never belong to someone. Especially not a fucking burnt piece of shit like him!' I hear foot steps leading to the door before the two outside of it shut their mouths. And Dabi walks in his eyes scanning me up and down. "Damn babe you look like shit." He laughs at my roughen state and I don't need a mirror to believe him. My hair hangs low in my face as my head hangs down, I've had the same tank top and shorts on since I was kidnapped, my legs were covered in bruises and scratches from Dabi's "visits", and my face was all bruised up.

I don't fight Dabi this time when he kisses me but I don't kiss him back either. "We'll I got you to stop fighting me at least but we need to get you to kiss me back baby." He smiles at me letting my head drop back down to the floor. "I'll be back later sweet stuff." He walks out the door locking it behind him my eyes never once leaving the floor in front of me before it becomes blurred from my tears.

(Hawk's P.O.V)

I know the league has Y/n and they called me in today making me wonder what they have in store for me this time. I land outside of the abandoned wear-house walking in the front door. "About time you got here. Come on I want to show you a little present~" Dabi said to me leading me down a long hallway where I see a single set of stairs going down. "Now I didn't want you to come all this way but Tomura thinks you still have a connection to our guest and he believes that you may be able to at least convince her to join you."

After we get down the stairs there's another long hallway and at the end there's a single door with two lower villains guarding it. They move when Dabi approaches so he can open the door for the both of us. When we walk in I felt my heart skin to my stomach. There in the center of the room was Y/n tied to a chair, her head hung low, her tank top was basically hanging by a thread, her shorts in the same condition, but her exposed skin on her legs and arms were covered in small cuts and bruises. I tighten my fists in anger seeing her like this.

"Now I did have to rough her up a bit these past eight weeks. She's got a lot of fight in her but." He chuckles darkly. "Let just say I've convinced her to stop fighting me at least." He laughs slapping my back and I wanted to kill him where he stood. "Well have at her I doubt she'll fight you. I'll be just outside if you need me." With that Dabi walks out locking the door behind him. "Shit Y/n..Y/n look at me!" Her head slowly looks up and she starts crying as soon as she sees me breaking my heart. "H..Hawks? Why are you here? Are you rescuing me?"

The desperation in her voice broke me further and I hug her nearly crying myself. "Please get me out of here Keigo....I can't do this anymore please. Even if you have to kill me just don't let him touch me anymore I can't take it!" I wrap my wings around her remembering that this used to calm her down when we dated. "I can't save you yet kid...I'm sorry but you know I have to maintain my cover here so we can stop them...I will get you out of here when the time comes." She breaks down sobbing. "K....Keigo please....Dabi....h..he raped me....more than once....please.....just kill me if you can't save me.."