Chapter Five

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

∼ ❤︎❧✰ ∼

Madeleine lay in her warm bed thinking about everything. She couldn't believe it had been two years since she left Earth but to her, it was much longer. Did anyone even miss her other than her mother?

She did hit it off with Tony (Playboy). He took a liking to the girl before her mother, he liked how smart and clever she was and knew she could get far. He also enjoyed the young girl's sassiness and sarcasm.

Maddie liked Natasha (Spider), she was nice to the young child when they met and protected her over everyone else. She was the only female in the 'Avenger' and she soon became Maddie's hero. When she first started to fight she reminded herself of the one and only Nat.

Steve (Capsicle, Old Man) to her was just another old man who looked young. She met his best friend when she was with Hydra and he was nice to her. The winter soldier was supposed to be scary but she made him feel human and that there was hope.

She knew him since she was born and he was like the father she never had until one day he never came back and she missed him. She grew up calling him Dad and it just stayed like that because he never had the heart to tell her he wasn't. But he liked to think of her as a daughter. It was the only thing Hydra let him remember to make her happy. She never told anyone about him, not even her mother.

Clint (Everdeen) to her was just some guy who understood what Wanda and Pietro were doing at times. He only understood when he saw the little redhead girl standing behind the two knowing they were just keeping their family safe.

Bruce (Scientist with anger issues) was like Tony except he was a little calm than everyone else all things concerned. He was never allowed to have a child so he thought he could help look after her and protect the girl when others couldn't.

Then there was the one and only Thor (Goldilocks, Rapunzel, Point Break). He was the one she talked to the most. He was also really old to her but she now couldn't say anything to both him and Steve because she was too old to buy a lot.

She pulled herself out of her though when the window in her room was shining it's bright light making Madeleine realise she was awake all night. What if they don't want me back? Maddie was pulled back into her thoughts and she looked out the window to see the Quinjet.

What if they never wanted to see me again? She continued to question what she was really thinking. She continued to look at the Quinjet like she was expecting it to move when she saw Thor jump on it.

She picked up the earpiece that she had just in case they went to space. When she pressed a button on it, it would cover her face and help her breathe when she went high in the sky. She tried it out a couple of times here and there. She picked up a backpack and put all her corset tape full of music in there as well as her headphones which she shoved in her bag.

Maddie tied her hair up in her signature ponytail before she smashed the glass with an energy ball she threw at it. She elevated herself and made her way down to the plan and made her way inside to see Thor trying to get voice activation to work.