Outline

WARNING ⚠️: 🚨SPOILERS🚨 Please skip if you do not want to read spoilers! Thank you!

Samual: The Power Project - Outline

Logline: Sixteen-year-old Samual Knight, reported missing, is found in Burbank, California, after colliding with an Uber driver. He escapes a horrible laboratory, uncovers the truth about his powers, and fights for justice against his ruthless brother, Alexander Kinley Knight. Now, at twenty-six, Samual finds the strength to escape when his nephew gains superpowers, choosing to protect him from his brother's experiments.

Elevator pitch

Synopsis: Sixteen-year-old Samual Knight, reported as a missing teenager, is found in the streets of Burbank, California, by the police, after colliding with an Uber driver. After escaping the horrible laboratory where he was kept captive after almost dying, he uncovers the truth about his powers.

    He becomes enslaved to his brother's research and work. Still, He fights for justice and freedom for his girlfriend and superhuman children while playing a dangerous game against his ruthless brother, Alexander Kinley Knight.

  Now, at twenty six, Samual finds the strength to escape when an accident leaves his nephew with superpowers, making the ultimate choice to save him from becoming another one of Alexander's lab rat experiments. Safe in Sam and Matthew's care, they do their best to protect young James and Derek Knight from Alexander's narcissistic retaliation.

About the Characters:

Samual Jonathan Knight: The Brains - Protagonist: James' uncle, a father, and a scientist with superpowers.

Matthew James Knight: The Muscle - Protagonist: James' father and a cop with superpowers.

Derek Cole Knight: The Power-Up - Protagonist: James's brother and a cop with superpowers.

Henry Johnathan Knight: The Soldier - Protagonist: A police chief, brother, uncle, dad, and Patient Zero.

Alexander Jackson Kinley: The Initiator - Antagonist: The creator and the leader of the Superhuman Prodigy Project for Youth and the super-soldier army group.