Villain rehab BNHA pt. 2

Bakugo pov

Okay, I have found a way to convince Nezu. Now to hope it will work.

When we were done with school I walked over to Nezu's office and knocked on the door.

"Ah, Bakugo. Didn't expect to see you here"

"Neither did I, but I have a suggestion"

"And what might that be?"

"Well I have a friend, actually. My best friend is quirkless, let's start with that. He has seen many things wrong with the world. And can see how some villains made the choice to become that way. So he came up with an idea. And because I am in UA he told me, rather then coming here himself. Because he knew there would probably be some quirkest bastard who would kick him out. So, here I am with his idea. He wants UA to have a villain rehab. Because he knows some people can change. He thinks even the number one villain could change. Because society made people that way."

"I see, I think your best friend might have point actually. And we could just start with little villains or young villains. But we will have to keep this a secret to the outside world. We don't want random people to become villains just because they always wanted a chance to be in UA."

"Okay, I will go to the dorms now and study for the test tomorrow"

(Time skip to a few days later)

*trough speaker*

Nezu: Attention please.

All the students stop what they're doing and listen to what Nezu has to say. These announcements are rare.

Nezu: UA has made the decision to start a villain rehab. We will first start with little villains or young villains. And if it's a succes we will go to some bigger villains or villains that are in prison. They will of course wear quirk erasing bracelets. And if the said villain is quirkless they will wear bracelets that have weight to them so their movements slow down. Thank you for listening.

The whole day the school was full of people talking and whispering about it. Before I knew it, the school day was over and I had to go to the dorms.

After I was done with my homework I went to my daily meeting with Deku.

When I was done with that shit I went to sleep.