chapter 1

Hi, I'm Lyric. I just moved here from L.A.
I now live in Vermont, in a small boring town know as Shaftsbury. (It's a real state and town)
My favorite band are Asking Alexandria, Pierce The Veil, Fall Out Boy, Black Veil Brides, All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, Linkin Park, etc.
I go to Mount Anthony Union Middle School. Here's my emo love story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of the Silent Hill Siren blasting in my ears. That's my alarm clock tone. It scares the shit out of me. I got up, grabbed a towel, and headed to the bathroom (right across the hall from my room.) J turned on the water and got in. I let the hot shower run down my back for a few minutes then I washed my hair and got out. I towel dried my hair as much as I could then I went and put on a Pierce The Veil tee, black skinny jeans, gray converse, and a Batman sweater. I went back into the bathroom and did my usual rutine. ( brushed my did blow dried and straightens my hair and did my makeup) but that time it was 6:50. I grabbed my phone and bookbag and jogged to the bus stop so I wouldn't miss the bus and be late for school. The bus was running late so I decided to go across the street and buy a monster as soon as I crossed the street back to the bus stop the bus pulled up. Perfect timing. When j got on 5he bus I started hearing the usual names..." hoe, slut, emo whore." I put my ear buds in and sat at the back of the bus. When we got to school I went straight to my locker, but my bookbag away and went to homeroom. My teacher doesn't care if we have our phones, so after the pledge of alligence and put my ear buds back in. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up, it was the teacher. I pulled my ear buds out. "Yes, what would you like, mr. Murphey? " I asked him politely. "We have a new student coming in today, his name is scar. Would you mind showing him around? " he informed me. "Yeah sure, no problem." Just then the cutest boy with blonde hair blue eyes and snake bites walked in. I walked up to him.
Me: "hi, I'm lyric. Are you the new student I'm supposed to show around?"
???: "u-umm, yeah.. my n-name is s-scar."

Me: "oh okay, can I see your schedule? "

Scar: "y-yeah. "

*looks at schedule*

Me: "oh, cool you have all the same classes with me, this'll be easy."
I showed him where his locker was and we're the bathroom is. Then we walked back to homeroom. As soon as we walked in the bell rang. His locker was right next to mine so we walked to our lockers and grabbed our stuff, (notebooks and pens) we then walked to health class. The rest of the day went by in a blur. After school scar asked if I wanted to go skateboarding with him and I said sure. When I pulled my longboard out of my locker he gasped.