25: It's Better To Be Alone

Akanu bites onto her sleeve to move her " nioka. Nioka."

Nioka : akanu ? What... ?

Akanu ; you haven't been to work for a week.

Nioka turned in her bed " so ? I have people for that. "

Akanu : what's wrong ?

Nioka : nothing is wrong. I'm just at home now. I've returned home. I don't want to leave it.

Akanu: nioka. Nioka.

Nioka : just go away...

__________________________________

* Knock knock knock *

Nioka goes to open it " .... Kurenai ?" Then she sees akanu beside her " what did you call her for ?"

Kurenai: are you ok ?

Nioka let's her in " I'm ok. "

Kurenai; you haven't been to work.

Nioka: don't need to. I have people for that.

Kurenai : I know you're still sad from... Your miscarriage. But we're here for you. You're not alone.

Nioka : I'm ok. Alone. I've been living like this since my parents died. There's nothing wrong. I open my bar. Return to my home , to this home everyday. I'm ok. Alone. I'm just, getting used back to these days.

Kurenai : nioka. You don't have to be.

" I want to be. It's... Less painful." She smiled " I don't need to wait for anyone. Just me. "

Kurenai: then how about kakashi?

Nioka : kakashi ? He's mostly not even here. *Smiles* I'll just wash his stuff and feed him. Like... Like my customers. They just eat and go.  You've got it lucky~ kurenai. Don't have a partner. Why bother getting married ? They don't even need a home. They just... Just want a place that feeds them and cleans up after them.

Kurenai: nioka. You know that's not true.

" Of course it is." Nioka stood up and opens the door " you don't understand them. Time for you to leave. "

Kurenai: nioka...