Atelophobia

~things in these(~)are paragraphs and others are like umm poetic lines~

~ Perfect..........

 ' No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers' 

- But isn't that what they expects us to be?? ~

Perfect grades, perfect scores, perfect face, and perfect form.

Good in everything we lay our hand on.

 Being able to succeed without trials, earning for yourself as soon as you pass college, and have either of the doctor-engineer-architect-lawyer careers,

 eat less and eat more, be shy but not, be a leader but don't talk. 

Supposed to be seen and not heard.

 The littlest of flaws become mistakes and are not forgiven, not hidden with the scratches and cuts of a pen, and questioned again. No catastrophe is created by it, just a wound, an ache, a memory that would eventually hit.

Sleepless nights because of that one question u made wrong.

 No appetite because you apparently weigh a ton.

 Eating again, more, mixed with a clueless hue

"Shaking hands, shaking legs that's the 'nervous do'."

Smiling while crying because young people have it easy. 

And yes, No appreciation cuz that's cheesy. 

~ No more passion cuz it's a diversion. Starting from school to starting a family, everything should be perfect. The same way it's supposed to be, without interruptions. Especially not by the individual whose life they themselves own.~

Like tiny pieces of glass, it's unimportant but hurtful, striving to be a one you never would be, it's crashing the life of so many.

~ The perfection of imperfection. The feeling of not being good enough for others and yourself. Being judged by yourself for all the choices we make in our minds and heart. Others have accomplished more, and you could never. Questioning your success, feeling rejected and neglected, regretting every single step you take. Feeling like an imposter among others whose lives are seemingly perfect. In relation to others, always a zero.

" why can't you be more like him?"

damn, I have a lot of flaws

" I am not satisfied with how you are"

I will never be good enough.

perfection isn't a dimension. It's an illusion.~

p.s. You're more than enough ♥. good night and don't let the bed bugs bite!

hue- character or aspect. ( stands for our clueless thinking, during which we usually try distracting ourselves by eating/drinking/watching/focusing on work)