Chapter 4

Sam's POV:
I woke up, halfway through the ride. I noticed my head was on Colby's shoulder, and his head was on mine. 'gross..' I mumbled. I sat up, Colby's head flopping down. I took out my phone, putting my airpods on, and playing a youtube video. I heard a yawn, and Colby sitting up straight (gay). He nudged my elbow, harshly. "What do you want Brock." I said, looking over at him. "Your airpods arent connected, and ur volume is up full asshole." He replied, I rolled my eyes and connected my airpods. "Better?" "Better." He sighed at the end. He put his head on the window, and went back to sleep. Not like I was looking or anything..

I realised my seatbelt wasn't on, so I went to put it on, my hand accidently brushing on Colby's thigh. 'shit.' I thought. I shrugged it off, and buckled my seat belt. I paused the video and went into spotify, putting 'The Story' by Conan Gray on repeat. I closed my eyes, being careful not my head flop back onto Colby's shoulder. I went back to sleep, because we still have a while til we get to our destination.

"Bathroom Break!" I heard the bus driver yell. I groaned, because I was still tired. Colby woke up too, and he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Are you just gonna sit there?" He asked. "No Colby, leave me alone." I answered. He climbed over me, but he tripped over my foot, and landed on top of me, our faces inches away. "What the fuck?! What was that for?!" He yelled. "I didn't do anything! You're just clumsy and fell!" I yelled back. He scoffed and got up before sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes before pushing him out of the way. He left the bus, and so did I.

All of the boys, went in the boys bathroom and did our business. I went to wash my hands, before Colby splashed water at me. "Can you leave me alone for fuck sake?!" I shouted, causing more people to look over. "Don't speak to me like that Golbach, or else." He replied, I scoffed. "Or else what? Brock." I said waiting for an answer. He pushed me against the wall before walking back out. I walked out a bit after him, and went back onto the bus. The bus ride is going to be longer than I expected. I sat down next to Colby, and decided to go right back to sleep. Well, tried to. Colby kept flicking my arm, forehead and sometimes my nose. "Stop flicking me!" "I gave you a warning." I rolled my eyes again and pushed into him harshly, causing him to push up against the bus window. He pushed back, and then I did. This went one for about 1 minute, before Ms.Rue came over. "Boys! Stop this nonsense for gods sake!" She whisper yelled. "Then move us! He keeps annoying me!" Colby shouted. "I'm annoying you?! You are the one who-" I tried saying. "BOYS! I am not able to move you. You better start behaving if you want to go on this trip." Ms. Rue yelled. We both scoffed in sync and crossed our arms.

'I hate him so much.' Was my last thought before going to sleep.

(553 words.)
I don't really like this chapter 💀💀 But oh well.