VI - Within the Ginso Tree...

The three of them turned their gaze toward the Ginso Tree, which wasn't far from their current location. "Well then... let's heal the first element," Leru spoke up, and the four of them began walking toward the Ginso Tree.

"Wow, taking another look at it, this tree is truly colossal," Ori remarked as all four of them stood in awe before the entrance of the Ginso Tree.

"Yeah, the Ginso Tree is even taller than the Spirit Tree itself," Sein chimed in. "Its canopy reaches high enough to brush against the very clouds above."

"Really?" Leru chimed into the conversation. However, Fil swiftly activated the Water Veil, causing the entrance of the Ginso Tree to open and unleashing an enormous wave of radiant energy that washed over the surface.

Even though the entrance was located deep below on the surface, a mysterious being sensed it open. "Finally... geez," it muttered while rubbing its head, removing a boulder that had concealed a hole leading to its hideout.

"You could've given us a heads uap, Fil," Leru exclaimed, taken aback by the sudden surge of light energy. "Sorry about that; I thought it would be a bit quieter," Fil replied, scratching the back of his head. "But hey, it's also a fun way to remind us that it's time to get moving," Fil added with a chuckle.

The three of them shrugged off their initial shock and ventured further into the Ginso Tree. Their objective was crystal clear: they had to reach the Heart of the Ginso Tree, where the Water Element resided. Healing the heart was their sole hope to cleanse the water, which had taken on an acidic and ominous appearance.

As they entered, Fil couldn't help but voice his dismay. "Well... this looks like a complete mess," he remarked, casting a critical eye over the initial section of the Ginso Tree. "It's all rotten and dried up! And what on earth is that?" He pointed in shock at a pink-purplish blob. "Is that a tumor?!" His voice echoed with a mixture of disgust and frustration.

Sein's expression mirrored Fil's displeasure, while Leru also wore a disheartened look. Ori, although not fully comprehending the situation, sensed the unhappiness in his friends. It was abundantly clear that this place was far from how it was supposed to be.

"If this place is already infested with tumors, it can only mean the heart of the Ginso Tree is completely covered in them," Sein muttered to herself, lost in thought. "Can we even destroy the tumors?" She wondered aloud, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

Fil, always quick with a response, snapped his fingers. "You probably can, if I'm being honest. Even if you burn the heart, you can definitely heal it too."

Leru, ever the pragmatist, raised a crucial question. "Now the real challenge is how do we get to the top? My wind won't do the trick; there are too many ceilings and obstacles that would stop us from utilising my wind platform."

While the others contemplated their options, Sein couldn't resist a mischievous idea. "Hey, guys, have any of you ever been here before?" she inquired, prompting all three to shake their heads in response.

"Alright then, could you guys keep an eye on that blue portal while I go through it?" Sein requested of the three. "If something comes through that isn't me, you either run or deal with it," she instructed, receiving nods of agreement from her companions.

Sein confidently walked through the portal, leaving the trio to watch it intently. As time passed, their nerves began to fray. "...should one of us go check?" Fil finally ventured, his voice quivering with uncertainty. Leru and Ori exchanged glances before turning their attention back to Fil.

"Should I... go check?" Fil squeaked, seeking confirmation. Ori gave a thumbs-up while Leru nodded in agreement.

With trepidation, Fil slowly approached the portal-like structure. Leru and Ori watched anxiously until a voice whispered, "What's going on?" right between them. Startled, Leru tried to explain, "Fil's going to check on Sein..." before realizing the unexpected presence.