𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟐

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 𝟥𝟷ᴛʜ
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 ᴘᴍ

chapter two . % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

      VASSIAH SQUINTED HER EYES AS SHE just stared at the boy who said he wasn't that interested in meeting her. As she looked at him more closely, he was wearing a Cactus Plant flea market born again hooded sweatshirt, paired with black jeans and white air forces.

He had his hood over his fluffy curly hair, she could see some of the curls escaping from the top and sides of the hood. She could even catch a glimpse of his ears that was pierced on both sides and a cartilage piercing in one of his ear. Her eyes shifted to his face and seen he had hazel almost green eyes, plump lips, and a slit across his eyebrow making him look even more attractive then he already was.

"Who asked?" She finally asked when she got done checking the boy out.

"And who asked you?" He looked at her. "You came over here."

"No," She corrected. "I was dragged over here. Are you blind or just plain stupid?"

One of girls sitting at the table cleared her throat, "Anyway. I'm Brailyn." She smiled at Vassiah. "Kh'ari said you was his cousin, right?"

Kh'ari made Vassiah sit down, she slowly moved her backpack off her shoulder and into her lap, "Yeah. We cousins." She mumbled. She glanced around at everyone, she didn't understand why he needed so many friends but it was kinda overwhelming to see so many people just sitting there at one table.

"What's yo' name?" Another person asked, Vassiah looked in that direction but she didn't even see who asked.

"What's your name?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

This time when the person spoke she saw him, "I asked you first." He had shoulder length locs and he was dark skinned. She had seen ten other guys who looked the same way today, including Zion.

"Vassiah," She told him, pulling her water from between her legs and taking a sip from it.

"Va- what?" He asked causing some of the table to laugh.

"Vassiah," She repeated. "It ain't that hard to understand. It's three syllables, sound it out."

This time Kh'ari laughed, "I told y'all not to mess with her. She big V, not the little one." He joked causing Vassiah to crack a small smile as she continued to sip on her water. The group went back to talking to each other and a few minutes later Zion came, taking a seat next to Vassiah.