𝐑𝐌𝐖| 𝟑𝟏

RIGHT MY WRONGS

RIGHT MY WRONGS

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA ˚
sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴊᴜɴᴇ 𝟷𝟿𝚝𝚑
𝟺:𝟶𝟺 ᴘᴍ

chapter thirtyone. % ␆
☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭🦔

THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY WAS IN THE car, leaving Ximena's church ceremony. Carlos was driving them towards the beach so they could do her photoshoot. "Is Tío Jay meeting us at the beach?" Ximena asked her mom.

"Yes, of course." Nayeli reassured Ximena. Half of her court was riding with Jay and the other half in the car with them.

"Where else would he be going?" Ricky asked, adjusting the black tie that was slightly too tight around his neck.

"I'm just making sure." She mumbled, looking out of the window as she rested her hands on her dress.

Jadon looked down at his formal shoes, "Now that we're not in church can we change our shoes?"

"No," Ximena said at the same time as their father. "The shoes match. Your stupid Jordans will ruin the look."

"I think it'll make it better actually," He teased, kicking the back of her seat.

Daniele ran her hands over her dress, "I dunno, I like my look."

Jadon looked at her, "Why aren't you ever on my side?"

"Because you're trying to ruin her day. Just wear the shoes." Daniele rolled her eyes as they got to the beach, they had a whole section rented off just for Ximena's photoshoot.

When they got out, Nayeli helped Ximena touch up her makeup before the photographer began snapping pictures of everyone. Almost an hour later they were heading back to the car. Ximena grabbed her moms hand, "Mami, when can I take off these lashes? They're too heavy."

"After your vals." Nayeli faced her so she could help her a little, "You'll be fine. They're pretty."

ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡

When they got to the reception, Ximena ate a small snack as everyone in the dance hall had dinner. "They better not eat all the food. My stomach is touching my back." Anthony mumbled.

"You talk so old," Ricky shook his head. "Who the fuck raised you? Abeula Ruth?"

"I got that saying from Ken'Janae." He admitted with a faint smile. "I love that woman."

Jadon looked up from his phone where he was texting Vassiah, she was telling him what was going on outside. "You love everyone."

Ximena stood up, "I'm ready to make my entrance."

Nayeli checked the clock on the watch, "Ten more minutes, X. Relax."

Daniele yawned loudly, "I don't want a quince. Can we just have steak for my birthday?"