Chapter 1

"Why do you still treat me like a kid?!?!"I yelled at my mom.

"I just dont want you to get arested there. You know what happened last time you went to a masked party." Since you guys dont know what happened lets go back to the beggining.

''Come on Stephine your gonna be late for your first day!" Sometimes I wished my mom would understand me. "I dont see why you dont want to go to this school,you have a talent for dancing. You would fit in perfect there. Her mom got sick of waiting for her lazy ass and went to get her up. She eanted to see what was taking her so long for her first day of her new high school.

"Mom I dont see what was wrong with my old school. It was perfect there. Why did you have to get a stupid promotion. I hate it here. Even Kamil Ryan and Sasha didnt want me to leave."
"We moved here because you and your friends were getting in way to many fights."
"Its called defending yourself. Ugg mom you get on my nerves."
"Yeah well your not making this any easy for me either. Please just do this one thing for me and your own education."

"What makes you think I care about my education?"
"Ill add 50 extra dollars to your allowance." Stephine jumped right up and held out her hands.
"Thank you Steph." She said while handing her the money. "Thats all your getting." Stephine still held her hand out and with an anger her mom pushed a coupple more dollars to Stephine's hand.
"Hurry your bus will be here soon."
Stephine laughed a little. "Mom I am not getting on a bus."
"Well then how are you getting to school?"
"Driving duh."
"O right. My little baby is growing up do fast."
"Mom stop. Thats what creeps say."
"Have a nice day!" Her mom yells before Stephine closes the door behind her.
Her mom was suprised that the door opened again with a returning Steph.
"Mom I dont want to."
"No.No.No. I paid you for this now go and show them what talent you have."
"Ugg this is going to be the worst day of my life."
When Stephine got to the School Of Arts she went to the main office and got her schedule.

Hey I hope the first piece of my new book wasnt so boring. I will make it more interesting and please comment and vote. Thank you!!!!!