Chapter 2

As I was walking down the hall to my first period class I wasn't watching in front of me and I bumped into someone and all my books fell.

"Damn it. I'm sorry" I whispered in a low voice so the boy couldn't hear me.

"O..it's not your fault anyway." He helps me pick up my things and I stand." I'm Troy."

I look up to see a drop dead gorgeous guy. He has a muscular body form. With a tattoo down his right arm. He has blue eyes and a dirty blond shade of hair color. His eyes are so dreamy.

OK I think I'm looking like a creep. "And you are?" He asks pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

"O..umm..yeah I'm sorry I am..uhh.." What is wrong with me I can't think of my own name. "Stephanie."
"You new here aren't you?"
"Yeah kind of." That is the one think I don't like to be referred to when I go to new schools 'the new girl'.
"Can I see your schedule. I mean like I can help you..if you want." He sounds like he was just making up a excuse to stay with me.

"Uhh..yeah sure." I reached into my bag and handed it to him.
"We have first and third period together so I'll walk you."

We began to take our seats as other students filled the class and the bell rung.

"Class we have a new student. I want you to treat her as if you would want to be if you were just being brought to a new school. Would you like to tell us something about yourself?"
"No not really." I say in a whisper.
"O come on."
I stand. "My name is Stephanie and I don't like to talk in front of audience's. So I'm go I no to sit down now."

"Ok. Well that sucked." I heard a girl yell from the back of the class.
"Cristina your just mad because she has something you don't." A boy said taking up for me.

"And what exactly is that?"
"...beauty."
The girl who started the argument kept quiet. I don't think I'm beautiful.