Chapter 3

Class was over. Thank god because I was beginning to fall asleep.

"I'll meet you at lunch?" Troy asked.
"O.mhm..yeah." I saw what looked like a fight about to break out.

"Yeah well you were being a slut and slept around with every guy on the football team!"

"O shut up. Your just mad because you get no dick! And you have braces. What guy would want to kiss a mouth full of metal? Your just jealous."

"Jealous? Why the fuck would I be jealous of you? You had your first kiss in kindergarten. You not only slept with the guys on the football team you also slept with your own cousins. You even started to have sex when you were 11. You have changed a lot.... you have problems. Don't ......come to my party."
"Your party? Your party won't be anything compared to mine."

"Just curious but when is the party exactly?" I asked in a little low voice.

"Saturday."

I started to walk away while looking back at them and bumped into someone again. What is wrong with me. Is it national bump day or something?
"I sorry.. I wasn't paying attention."
"No. Don't be." I look at hi after picking up my things and he has light brown hair and blue eyes with a tanned color tone. Why are most of these guys at this school hot?
"I'm Jaden. And you must be..?"
"Stephanie."
He took out a pen and paper and scribbled some writing on it.
"Give me a call." He said walking away. That was creepy. I mean we just met and you gave me your number.

Lunch soon came and I sat at a table by myself. Then I was met by a girl with long black hair.
"Hi." She said in a high pitched excited for no reason voice.
"Hi."
"Your the new girl...Stephanie. Right?'
"Yep." Then Troy sat next to me.
"Hey."
"Sup. I see you got to meet Jamie."
"Yes." I said taking a bite of my salad.
"You guys coming to the party on Saturday?"
"Of course it's going to be Halloween."Jamie said.
"Yeah. I guess."