𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

cc chapter 4

Y/N has been awake for 2 hours now. To recap what happened when she woke up Y/N went downstairs and found her breakfast with a bite that said 'we all went out here's your breakfast:)-ma, pa, santiago'. After that, she ate, washed her dishes, and got ready. Now she's just on her bed thinking about what to do. Originally she was going to ask Camilo for his number but the smile on Pepas face plagued the girl's mind.

'maybe i should surprise her with a painting for her and her husband.' so that's what she did. Y/N found a picture of Pepa and her husband on what seemed to be their wedding day in her parent photo album 'this will do'. The girl set up her area and soon began to paint with music in the background.

After a couple of hours the painting was finished she made sure to highlight the dark clouds contrasting with the bright sun. Y/N admired it as it just had only a couple of things left to dry. The girl soon went and put her reference photo back in her parent's photo album, then went to get ready. Anxiously, Y/N walked towards the door with her bag around her and painting in hand.

Y/N got to the door and as she was about to knock the door flew open and Y/N was met with Dolores. "hi what brings you to casita?" with Y/N being silent Dolores knew someone was coming just not who. The girl in front of Dolores anxiously pulled out her notebook and wrote 'is your mom home? I have something for her' Dolores nodded "one second" she then came back with her mother.

Pepa smiled at the sight of the girl "Hola Y/N! Dolores told me you needed me! what is it?" all Y/n did was hand Pepa the painting and her face immediately lit up. 'i found a picture of it in my parent's photo album.' She showed Pepa what she wrote "ah I remember that! your parents wouldn't stop teasing me that day!" the ginger laughed.

The Flores girl smiled at her reaction. "What's going on ma?" Camilo spoke while going up to the front "Y/N made this painting for me!" Pepa gleamed. With the mention of Y/N Camilo perked up to see the girl in the doorway soon turning to look at the painting. Camilo's jaw dropped "Wow this is amazing!" he said with a wide smile, after a while of Dolores and Pepa gushing over the painting both of them left with it leaving Camilo and Y/N.

As Y/N nervously looked away she extended her phone to Camilo, yet he stared at her confused. To her grimace, she had to pull out her notebook and wrote 'i've always had a phone but never had any friends to ask for their numbers.' Camilo carefully read what she wrote and like a mindreader said "so are you asking for my number?" Y/Ns head perked up and excessively nodded while handing him the phone.

Camilo smiled and quickly took the phone to type in his number and made sure his contact name was 'Camilo:)'. When he handed her phone back to Y/N she had a slight yet noticeable smile on her face. A "thank you." was heard if you listened close enough, which luckily for Camilo he did. A wide smile suddenly appeared on Camilo's face "good job!" was all he could muster up to say while he was currently enchanted by her voice.

An idea popped into Camilo's head 'Lorena and Y/N would certainly get along right? also Lorena does make friends rather quickly' "why don't I introduce you to my friend? I think you two would get along." the young madrigal said while running the back of his neck. Y/N nodded and began to follow Camilo around the town making it to Lorena's house. Camilo knocked on the door and within a couple of seconds the door opened and the two were met with a girl who had light brown skin and brown hair with bangs.

"what do you want Camilo." she said with a dead face when she noticed Y/N "Oh who's this?" the girl said with a better tone this time. Camilo was the first to speak "well uh- you see-" before Camilo continued he whispered into Y/Ns ear "do you want her to know about the you know." Y/N nodded as to her the girl seemed nice enough to understand her situation.