Saturday

"Ow, ow, gotdammit I said Ow! Lay off!" Grimmjow said. "Well put me down! You've been carrying me like a neanderthal since we left my room. I have two legs that work just fucking fine! Now lemme go!" I said throwing my fists into his back. We arrived in the creepy highways of las noches. Everything was long, silent and white. He put me down in a corridor that has six separate openings. "Follow me, we're going to my room." He said. "Why didn't you just open the garganta and have it lead to your room?" I asked. "Shut up and let's go." We passed a lot of rooms and although I didn't see anybody or anything but doors and wall, I felt eyes watching me. I walked a little closer to Grimmjow holding my hand out to grab the back of his jacket. "Lemme go you're fine, nobody in here is gonna hurt you." He said continuing to walk down the hall. Just as he said that, I felt a sensation that was heavy. It felt, hot, heavy and overbearing like I was being crushed. I dropped down to my hands and knees barely able to keep my head up. I wanted to call for Grimmjow, but I was unable to speak, I didn't understand what was happening. My eyes began to get heavy and everything started going black. The last thing I heard was a small chuckle and Grimmjow pitching a fit. "Gin! Control your reiatsu, she's human and you could kill her! Cap it!" He growled. "Oh naughty me, I'm sorry. My my the poor little thing is passed out." Gin said. He walked over to me moving my hair from my face as I lay unconscious on the ground. "Oh! She's a beauty. Why did you bring her here? What ties do you have to her?" He asked with a smirk. "No ties, brought her cause I do what I want. Why the fuck are you here? You know you can kill humans with uncapped reiatsu. You usually don't walk around letting it out full force like this, the fuck is your problem huh?" Grimmjow asked angrily. "I just thought I'd see what the talk of the town was is all." "We've only been here fucking 2 minutes and you guys are already talking. Mind your fucking business." Grimmjow said picking me up. "Now now, no need to get nasty Grimmjow. Just curiosity is all." Gin said. "Curiosity will get your teeth punched in." He said with a glare. "Well carry on, I've had my fill and I'm bored now." he started walking the opposite direction meanwhile Grimmjow stared at me, he tucked some hair behind my ear, and tried to make sure I didn't have wounds or have any bruising from the high concentration of reiatsu.

I awoke in a huge bed with blankets covering me, my head was pounding and where ever I was it was filled with the scent of Grimmjow. "W-Where am I?" I asked. Grimmjow was in a chair on the otherside of the room. "We're in my room, how are you feeling?" "My head fucking hurts, what was that?" I asked. "That was reiatsu, or spiritual pressure. It's what we release while doing whatever but it can be controlled. Gin was just being an asshole and knew I wouldn't fuck him up in front of you. I felt his fucking presence coming from the time I stepped foot here." Grimmjow said. "Is that what that was?" "Yeah, and a great hell of it can kill you." "So... you brought me somewhere I can be killed just by somebody standing there??? Wow. Well I'm tired, I have like no energy and I'm hungry but I'm more sleepy than hungry." I said rubbing my eyes. "Shut up you wanted to come, I'll get you something to eat, while I do that try and get a little sleep cause it'll be a minute. We don't exactly have things you'd consume here." I laid back into his big plushie pillows. My eyes closed and that's all I remember. Grimmjow walked over to check on me, he sat down next to me at the edge of the bed. His hand started for my head, and then he hesitated, but then started again. He rubbed me, and tucked me in. Then flash-stepped away. 

After a couple minutes, Grimmjow's door cracked opened. "I don't think it's this room." said a voice. "It has to be, the smell is coming from here." said another voice. "Well, whatever it is I want to experiment on it." Said the third voice. In walked Nnoitra, Starkk and Szayelapporo. "I knew the smell was coming from in here! It's human." Said Nnoitra. "We really shouldn't be in here, this is Grimmjow's room isn't it? He'll kill us for sure." Said Starkk. "He won't be able to kill me, he's too headstrong, too much of a brute. He let's his ego get the best of him and he'll lose to my mind games." Szayel said with a smirk. "Szayel, you're ego is just as big and sometimes you lose to our mind games..." Stark said. Nnoitra made his way to the bed, "Shh you two it's sleeping. It's a woman!" he said surprised. "Well she'll wake up if you keep yelling like that" Starkk whispered. "She's absolutely beautiful too, hmmm.." Nnoitra thought. "Humans are such fragile creatures, it's quite infuriating once you think about it. You have to always have your reiatsu under control around them, can't be too rough or you'll break something, even kill them. Sometimes I truly believe that if we blow on them too hard they will die." Szayel said. "Did you come up with that philosophy yourself there Einstein?" Starkk laughed.