Sunday

The next morning, you're still out light a light. Grimmjow awakes before you and pulls you closer to him. He buries his chin in your hair and smiles as he remember's last nights events. Remembering makes him semi hard, along with the fact that he's  got you all wrapped up in his arms, to which he has to unravel without waking you because somebody knocked at his door. "What the fuck.." he thinks to himself.  Grimmjow slides his arm from under you and grabs the pair of pants he kicked off yesterday, mumbling curses on his way to the door and opening it. "What???" he answers with attitude. "Well, last night sounded like fun, why wasn't I invited?" asked Szayel. "Yeah, you could have shared a little bit, you were making the entire hallway horny." Harribel added. "Fuck off the both of you." Grimmjow started to close the door but Szayel stopped it with his foot. "No honestly, I wouldn't have minded some fun from either party." Szayel said looking from the corner of his glasses. "I'm not interested in your weird ass Szayel, and neither is she." Grimmjow continues as he scratches his neck. "You'll wake her anyway, so shut up and go away." "Oh! It's a she?? Can I see her?" Harribel asked. "What the fuck do you take me for? Do I look lie Szayel to you? I like women." "Listen, don't criticize something you haven't personally tried or took part in. And Harribel, how did you not hear that it was a she? She engulfed the entire hallway with her moans of satisfaction. " "Fuck you Szayel, she wasn't even that loud." "Well I wouldn't have known, I'm not intrusive, a couple of other espada were here with their ear to the door last night while these events unfolded. I did hear few moans here and there from my room but I want to see her!"Harribel insisted. "Like who? So I can punch their lights out." he said rudely. "Nel was for one, and she was very unhappy after, she went back to her room and I haven't seen her since. Maybe she's jealous? Oh! and Ulquiorra stopped in his tracks and listened in for a little while. Even Aizen walked by and smiled. I think he might've even pitched a tent and rushed back to his room." Harribel explained. 

Grimmjow stepped outside the door and closed it behind him. "Stop ear hustling when you're near my room, you all need to mind your fucking business and NO you can't meet her. She's sleeping anyway." he said. "Damn, so you fucked her to sleep? Jeez sexta, I hope you didn't kill her." said a voice from down the hall. "Starkk?" Grimmjow asked. "In the flesh, if it's the same girl then you obviously fucked the shit out of her, we heard the bed hitting the wall, I know you were taking back shots cause I heard em' and moans all down the hallway. She's was honestly much too small for you, I don't think she's sleeping, you probably killed her." Starkk said crossing his arms. "So what are you trying to say Starkk? Wanna tell me somethin'?" Grimmjow said with an attitude. "Nothing dude, calm down sheesh. All I'm sayin' is you probably cut her in two." Starkk added. "What he's trying to say is that he thinks he's a perfect match for her. Which is offensive because I'm standing right here." Szayel said with a smirk. Grimmjow grabbed Starkk by the collar, Starkk put his hands up. "Is that what you're trying to say you skinny little fuck?" "Not at all. And Szayel... Gross." 

All of a sudden the door opens..

There you are standing in the doorway drying your hair with a towel you have on jacket from Grimm's wardrobe and a pair of his boxers rolled up to suit your figure. "Put him down Grimm and be nice." You said. Grimmjow drops Starkk's collar. "Damn." Starkk said in admiration of you. "I didn't really get a good look at her when Nnoitra was on her, but now I see why he wanted her." Starkk continued. "Hey, where is Nnoitra?" asked Harribel. "He's dead." Szayel replied. "What happened to him?" Harribel asked. "He was overtop of this girl, and Grimmjow caught him and blasted him to death." Starkk said. "Did Aizen ever figure that out?" Szayel asked. "Who gives a fuck if he does? He was overtop my girl and he shouldn't have been in my room." Grimmjow said crossing his arms. Your face went bright red. His girl? You thought, the more you thought about what he said the more your face turned red. "Oh look she's super red." Szayel said laughing. "She is a beautiful little thing isn't she?" Said Harribel. Grimmjow pushed you back into the room, and began to close the door, "Okay, you met, we said hi, now goodbye." He said closing the door on the others.