Bullied by Luke Hemmings

CHAPTER 1...........

12/08/14

Sarah's P.O.V

Another day to have to go to this hell hole they call school. Another day to be picked on. Another day to be called names. And finally another day to be beaten up by the idiot jocks of my school.

So maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Sarah Dunne. I'm 15 years old. I live in Sydney,Australia. I love to dance,but Luke beating me up just makes it impossible. I have no friends anymore. All my friends turned on me when we started high school. Just like Luke did. You see we used to be best friends,but that all changed when we went into high school. He became a jerk and started hanging out with the " populars ". Anyway I should probably get ready for school now.

After washing my hair and drying it, I put on some clothes. I put on a pair of dip-dyed shorts which were white and blue,a blue t shirt that said "no boyfriend,no problem" and some light blue vans. After that I walked downstairs got the hairbrush,and put my long brown hair in a ponytail. Since it was Summer I decided I'd walk to school today. It's not that far anyway. So after getting a bowl of cereal, I stuffed a granola bar and apple in my bag for lunch,slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out the door.

Once entering the school, I could hear the shouting of the "populars". As I was about to walk over to my locker, I lost my balance after tripping over something. As I look up I see the one and only Luke Hemmings laughing with his douche of a girlfriend. I swear she looks like she could bang any guy there and then. Just as I got up the bell rang for first period. Oh let the torture begin.

After first period I was surprised. I only had 3 rubbers thrown at me. Wow,that's a shocker. Anyway,I make my way to second period and as I walk I start to hear my name being called. I try to tell myself not to look back, but my curiosity got the better of me and I turned around. Bad idea as soon as I turned,I got hit square in the nose by Calum,one of Luke's little sidekicks. He just laughs and walks away. Oh boy, that's gonna leave one heck of a bruise.

It was now time to go home so I rushed out of school to avoid Luke and his little possè. As I walk home I spot my mother talking to a man I've never seen before. As I approach them and here what they're saying,my expression falls. I'm staying with Luke while my mother goes on as business trip........ Oh goody,I'm so excited to be sharing a room with my arch-enemy . Oh god help me survive this madness