Chapter 2

So here I am packing my black duffel bag. I leave tomorrow and I might just die while I'm there. I turned around and walked into my bathroom and picked up my makeup bag,hair straightener and hairdryer. When I got back into my room I see my mom standing there with a sympathetic look on her face. I just rolled my eyes and continued packing." Love,I'm really sorry about this but you need to understand that I can't just cancel work because you don't like Liz's son." My mom said and I just replied " I understand perfectly." With a smile plastered on her face she walked out of my room shutting the door on the way out. Once she's out I pick up my phone and plug in my headphones. I look through my music on spotify and finally decide on all time low's album 'Future hearts'.

After about 50 minutes I'm done packing I lay down on my bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

-The Next Morning-

I shoot up at the sound of my alarm. Maybe it's not too late to run away. Scratch that I don't run. Anyway I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I do my 'business' and brush my teeth.

Walking back into my room,I put my toothbrush in my bag and put on my outfit which consists of a black sweater and some black leggings. I throw my hair into a messy bun,grab my bag and go downstairs.
This will be a long long day