❗NEW STORY❗

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁 - 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁 - 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

Jennie Kim - Queen Bee of YG High. She's a sweet girl, not until she have been cheated on by the boy that she loved and after that she became a brat and a playgirl. She is also rich and everybody in the school idolized, fear and crush her. She also have best friends which are Irene, Rosé, Nayeon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Jhope and Mina.

Lisa Manoban - A new student and also a nerd. She is intersex but no one knows about it except his friends which are Seulgi, Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Suga, Jungkook, Namjoon, Yugyeom and Chaeyoung.

One day, Jennie's friends decided to have a bet with Jennie and that is to make the new student (Lisa) fall in love with her. But, little did she know the tables might turn. What will she do if during the bet she knew more about the nerd and discover everything the nerd can do? What will she do if the tables turned? Can she stop her feelings and continue on the bet?

Lisa G!P

If your sensitive and not into this kind of things, you may leave.

Warning: Pictures and videos used in this fanfiction is not mine and all credits to the rightful owners.

Started: April 11, 2022
Completed:-

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝘄!!