Chapter 11

REMINDER! English is not my main language, apologizes for a lot typos and misspelling word / grammars! ><

Previous Chapter

"He know who's that person because..." before Asuka ( Scarlet ) continue her word, she take off the bomber jacket and revealed the red dragon mark on her right arm, then she continued,

"Because... I'm the Dark Guardian..." said Asuka ( Scarlet ).

All of them, except Michiko, Mako, Nagisa, and Hang Kasa, were very shocked. Because all this time they never realized that Asuka is the Dark Guardian.

"WHAT?!?!"

------------------

The third team, except Asuka, only sighed seeing Gopal and Boboiboy in shock state, after knowing that Asuka is an Dark Guardian who help Hang Kasa defeat Retak'ka in the past.

"Who... Who are you for the real, Agent Scarlet?" ask Boboiboy, to make sure that he didn't wrong hearing all the information about Asuka.

"I'll tell about my real identity. My real name is Asuka, I'm being called as Scarlet and I'm the part of the Elemental Guardians, also been known as Dark Guardian. I'm the original user of Dark Elemental Power. Eclipse Elemental is a third tier of Elemental Power after Dark and Lunar." said Asuka ( Scarlet ).

Mako also come forward and stand next to Asuka. 

'Mako...' thought Nagisa and Michiko looking at Mako.

"Mako?" ask Boboiboy with confused. 

"I'm also a part of Elemental Guardians, same like Asuka." said Mako ( Emerald ).

"YOU WHAT?!?!" shout Boboiboy and Gopal in unison with disbelief face.

"WHAT?! You are also an Elemental Guardian? No wonder when I saw you for the first time, I sense a strong aura in yours." said Hang Kasa with shock face.

"So... You were keeping a secret from us too..." said Boboiboy. 

"I'm sorry, Boboiboy. This is for your own good and myself, because I don't want Retak'ka know what's my main Elemental Power that I have. Because... I'm a Voltra Guardian..." said Mako ( Emerald ). 

"Voltra Guardian?" ask Boboiboy and Gopal in unison. 

"Voltra is a third tier Elemental Power after Lightning and Thunderstorm." said Mako ( Emerald ). 

"I see..." said Boboiboy. 

"Then, how did you know Retak'ka?" ask Boboiboy to Hang Kasa.

"It's a long story..." said Hang Kasa.

"Tell us, Tok." said Adu Du and Probe in unison.

"Just tell them. There's no point hiding it anymore." said Asuka ( Scarlet ) to Hang Kasa.

"A long time ago, I met Retak'ka on Planet Gugura, the dumping place for all things unwanted, just like Retak'ka and me." said Hang Kasa.

"Please, Tok Kasa. Can you shorten this story?" ask Gopal in bored tone.

'This kid...' thought Mako ( Emerald ) look at Gopal with deadpanned face.

"Oh.. Of course. Me and Retak'ka were childhood friends. He found the Power Sphere Light Gamma, while I'm found the Power Sphere Quake Crystal. But as we grow older, he become greedy. He stole 5 Elemental Powers. Even he trying to steal my Elemental Power and Asuka's Elemental Power. Very heartless, what do you think?" said Hang Kasa.