𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 "𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓" 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬                     —————————————                            𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 "𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓" 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
—————————————
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

SAINT SLOWLY walked down the dark hallway of the motel back to his stashed off room. Turning around every 2 secs to make sure no one was following him.

𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

He twisted the knob to his room, walking in seeing the random female he picked out for his 𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙮.

Even though she was random to him in her brain he had been watching her for a few months up until this exact day.

He knew she was perfect for it being that she had did some pretty bad things in her life. Killing of her baby father then killing the baby afterwards , oh 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

He smiled seeing she was laid out on the bed naked. Overall she did have a nice body. Pretty medium size perky titties that sat leveled out on her chest.

With her legs slightly open u could see her clit daring to pop through her thick set of lips between her legs. Durk licked his lips at the sight.

𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 the male thought.

He slowly pulled the blade out of his back pocket and begin twisting it around in his hand as he walked towards the bed.

Her hearing his foot steps caused her to pop her head up and smile seeing it was him. I was waiting for you daddy. The seductive tone in her voice could be heard throughout the room.

Saint only smiled harder. He sat the sharp object on the nightstand on the side of the bed. Her being too caught up at how fine he looked she didn't even notice the sharp blade he had placed down.

He pulled his black tank from over his head letting his cold diamond chains hit his tatted bare chest. He walked towards her towering over her small frame as she sat at the end of the bed.

He looked down at her perky breast and began to caress them. Running his thumb over her hardened nipples as she moaned.

He tugged her nipple towards him causing her to gasp and stand to her feet, face to face with him. He smirked evilly and licked over his pearly whites staring directly in her eyes.

Their faces were so close she could smell his minty breath. Letting go of her nipple, as she moaned from the release of pressure, he pressed his lips to hers sticking his tongue down her throat as his tatted arms snaked there way down to her small waist.

He bite at her bottom lip and released from the kiss as he forcefully pushed her down on the bed. She held a shocked expression at how aggressive he was being with her. She had never experienced this at all.