𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 "𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐈" 𝗖𝗼𝘅                     —————————————                    𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 9:43 𝙖𝙢

                        𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 "𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐈" 𝗖𝗼𝘅
                     —————————————
𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 9:43 𝙖𝙢

SAINT WALKED back towards india's room as he stood in the door way, with only white calvin klein boxers on, watching her sleep as he chewed on a biscuit. He had been staying over at india crib ever since the club night.

They had been fucking all day everyday for the past 4 days , non stop until she tapped out.

Hearing him chew kinda loud she twisted around in her sleep, feeling to touch durk, but the spot next to her was empy.

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗽 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀.

Laughing at Saint's evil thoughts causing india to wake up and look over at and him smile. what you laughing at pa. She smiled harder seeing his 3rd leg through his white briefs.

just thinking about how you tapped out on me last night. He walked towards her laughing, leaning down to kiss her lips, smelling her morning breath in the process.

folks go brush yo teeth, mouth smelling like dick and shit. He mushed her head back making her chuckle as she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

Saint eyed her naked body as she walked her ass jiggled with each step she took. damn ma. he followed her to the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

She grabbed her tooth brush and toothpaste and spreaded the toothpaste on her toothbrush and bent over brushing her teeth as saint stood behind her rubbing up and down her sides.

you ever get your car ma ? He looked down at her as she lifted up to answer him with toothpaste rolling down her chin.

no its at my sister crib could you do me a favor and slide there to get it, im so worn out i just wanna sleep. She leaned forward and spit the toothpaste out and washed her face.

i got chu folks. he smirked as he walked out the bathroom towards india's walk in closet that held some of his clothes from him being over here so much.

He had estella's phone that she accidentally left at the club. He thought about bringing it back to her, with the tracking device plant inside of it.

𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

He laughed at the joke he thought of while he slipped on his basketball shorts and a wife beater.

He grabbed his keys off the night as he slid on his burberry slides walking over to india who stood in front of the king size bed looking down at her phone. aight ma imma be back later. stay yo ass in this house and be ready when i get back.

He walked up behind her smirking pressing his lower half against hers. She only smiled and turned her head around to kiss him and nodded.

He smacked her ass before heading out of the room and out of the two- story house.

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻.. The male thought as he stepped into his 2021 benz.

                   𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 "𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀" 𝐂𝐨𝐱                   —————————————-                 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 10:39 𝙖𝙢

                   —————————————-
                 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 10:39 𝙖𝙢

THALASSA STARED up at the ceiling bored. She had been doing this for the past 4 days without her phone and being that she was off of work she was even more bored.

The normal person would have went back to the club and try an find it but she already knew durk had it. She wasnt that dumb to not know his tricks.

She heard hard foot steps in her kitchen making her scrunch her face up. She didn't expect any company today and the only person that knew where she lived was india.

She slowly got out of her queen sized bed , only in some grey booty shorts that barely went past her ass cheeks and a white tank top.

She placed her LV slippers, india gifted her on her 20th birthday, and walked out of her room.

She walked towards the kitchen but stopped mid way when she seen blonde dreads. Her body filled with fear as his back was turned towards her as he leaned against the marble counter.

why you got them little ass shorts on He stood up straight but still faced away from her as he pulled her phone out of his basketball shorts and placed it on the marble counter as he pulled his shorts up.

Estella on the other hand was quietly trying to make her way towards the door, ignoring his question.

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀.

He turned around and saw her hand inches away from the door knob, but before she could reach it Saint pulled her back by the back of her neck with her backside against his frontside holding her still as he stepped him and her back away from the door.

awe baby your trying to leave me so soon.. the fun has just begun. He chuckled darkly into her ear leaving her stunned.

See Saint knew from the beginning of him meeting her that she knew his ways and everything he had done.

He knew she was smarter than her sister and because of that he had to get rid of her.

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭.

                    𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧