𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 "𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓" 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬                     —————————————                    𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 8:26 𝙥𝙢

                        𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 "𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓" 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
                     —————————————
𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 8:26 𝙥𝙢

SAINT LEANED back and man spreaded against the couch as he smoked his blunt. He had been watching the two sisters dance and grind on each other for the past 20 minutes.

aye twin aint thats the one? dayvon, his best man, spoke to him as he was about to stand up and take action towards 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚.

nah twin not yet , times not right. the male put his palm to his chest stopping him from standing up. His body relaxed back against the couch as Saint passed the blunt to him.

the fuck we waiting for? aint shit magical gon happen. Saint chuckled at the males impatientness. To be exact, saint wasnt waiting on anything he just didnt feel it was time.

He felt the blood in his vein pulsing faster in his body everytime he looked at her, he knew she was the one.

𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻?

Nothing, he just felt that he wasnt really ready to make a serious move yet. Normally he wouldnt wait for no female but he wanted to actually take his time with this one.

just be patient brodie. Saint took the blunt back from him as the two sisters made their way back to the section.

aight twin ima hit you later, stay dangerous gang. Von stood him and dapped the male up as he walked off somewhere around the club.

India took the seat on Saint's lap as stella sat a few inches to the side of them.

Extravagant by Lil durk came on causing India to get hyped as she started to grind and twist her hips on Saint.

Saint leaned up and ashed his blunt out and chuckled as he placed his large hand on india's waist stopping her from moving as he brung his lips to her ear.

chill for me ma he smirked as he whispered into her ear as chills ran down her spine.

He licked her ear but suddenly feeling someone stare at him. He looked to the left side of him and caught estella watching the two.

He licked over his lips while looking over at her and leaned back onto the couch. He winked at her causing her to look away from him and get on her phone.

To her the looks of him were attractive but the things he did tuned all of that out and made him so unattractive to her.

India stood up making her way to the bar but stopped in her tracked and turned towards her younger sister.

drinks? she smiled at her wanting her to turn up tonight since shes always working overtime.

Thalassa cracked a smile and nodded her head but she held up one finger towards india. Meaning she only wanted one , not wanting to get drunk.