5

[รαɳα ρσѵ.]

Sitting right next to him makes me hold my breath without even realizing that I am doing it. I licked both of my lips as I open the window of the car just beside me. I just put my attention to the outside view. This is Seoul. A busy city located in South Korea. We moved here five years ago when I just 15 years old.

It was because of business. I only have one friend. His name is Hwang Seojun. Learning about Korean Language is kinda hard for me but I still pursue it, thinking that I will become an idol one day. But all of those dreams we're ruined when I found out that I was being sabotaged when I auditioned for how many times. And I can't fight with that person so I decided to end my dreams and chose to study again.

I was in my sophomore year in college. Two years then I'll be graduating. I chose education as I want to teach children in kindergarten. When we first came to this country, we try to adjust and make ourselves like normal people who are living in Seoul. It wasn't that tough since the atmosphere and everyday life of people here doesn't have that far or big difference from ours.

The car slowly moves as we arrive at school's parking lot. Many students are at the entrance as if they are waiting for a celebrity. Most of them are girls. Their screaming voices that always welcome us everyday hurt my ears. I forget to ask him earlier if he can drop me near the school where students can't see me. Damn it.

I gulped. My hands are sweating because of my uneasiness. They are his crazy fans who will attack every woman who was linked with his name. He wasn't a celebrity, by it does look like because of his popularity in town. Though, he doesn't actually care about the fame that he got.

Their screaming voices suddenly stopped when he went out of the car. That wasn't new. I still remember the first time I saw him two years ago. There are a lot of new students and I'm one of them. They started screaming to their lungs when they saw him. And what did he do? He warned them but since they are stubborn, he then ask his minions to embarrass them in front of everyone.

Well, not literally asked them to do. He just motioned them using his fingers and then they already do it. I gulped and looked down when he went to the side right in front of the door of the car beside me. As if he was waiting for me to come out. "Let's go. We're gonna be late."

He coldly says. I have never asked for the attention of the crowd ever since that day. And I was so afraid to gain back to their attention, use me and my sufferings as their entertainment. I heard him sigh and I nearly squealed when he opened the door and harshly pulled me out. I almost glared at him if only he did not raise his eyebrows at me.

I get my bag from the car's floor. I deeply sighed and tries to let go of my hand from his grip. "One thing, don't tell to anybody that we are step-siblings. Even to your friend." I rapidly nodded for a response as he tells those words. As if I want to be camped with his annoying fans.

Soon, he starts walking with me beside me. Thank God that I did not hear any noise or even whispers of every student that we are passing by. Maybe not now but soon.

The thing that gets their attention the most is his hand holding mine. I try to shrug off his hand because I can feel their glares from behind but he only tightens his grip. He glared at me but I only look down and secretly sighed. This was so new for them as for me. I tried my best to hide my surprise because of his actions.

I overheard someone before that the Kim Taehyung never and doesn't want anybody to hold his hand. He was so sensitive. I don't know what will I reason out if his fangirls will come to me later.

We arrived in the classroom. Yup, we are classmates.

I was an invisible student. No one intends to befriend with me. Not because I am boring to be with but because of my ugly reputation in the school except for Seojun. After that incident--- a nightmare to be exact--- I did not go to school for a week. And it feels like a miracle when no one dares to speak about that incident. As in no one.

Instead, I was forgotten by anyone. I live like an invisible student in school. Everyone's attention is on me, even my friend who was looking at me with confusion and that happiness for an unknown reason. Once again, I tried to remove my hand from his but he just tighten it. In terms like this, he should tighten it to the point that I may get hurt. But I don't feel any sting on it.

I don't know if it was just my imagination or I am just assuming, but the way he holds my hand is gentle. Gentle yet tight. Our classmates watch us as if we are entertainment. Their eyes follow our every move. I was a bit thankful that I was placed in the first section, where the people are serious with their goals and priotize studies over everything.

They aren't judgemental and they have no bad record. Well, except for this guy.

My seat was supposed to be beside Han Seojun. "T-Taehyung." I whispered underneath my breath. He ignored it and gets my bag from me, placing it on the floor in front of the seat next to him. He went to his usual--- besides the window and motion me to sit beside him. I gulped and just follow him.

I don't want to die yet with his hand. I heard that everyone who dares to disobey his command will be punished. And most of those students who are being punished are either dropping off or not going to school anymore as if they disappear like a cloud of dust.

Soon, the professor for the first subject went in and started to lecture.

__________________________ ______________________________