13

[รαɳα ρσѵ.]

After I finished the one glass of it, I heard Jennie cheering me like a proud mom beside me. My eyes started to become blurry, but it didn't stop me from wanting more. Oh wow. Minatozaki Sana forget that she has a very low alcohol tolerance.

I shrugged my head and closed my eyes as if I want my eyesight to be clear again, but no use. I feel the heat running on my body. I drink half of another bottle before I walk to the crowd and dance like a wasted girl just to release the heat on my body.

I moaned when I feel someone behind me, holding my waist and rubbing himself/herself on my body. I even feel something hard poking my butt. I gasped when I feel cold air blowing on the back of my ear, followed by kisses on my neck. I moaned when I feel that anonymous bite my sensitive part.

I wasn't on myself. I don't even care about whoever giving me some kisses on the sensitive part of my body. I was enjoying it anyway. I turn around and kisses that person torridly. I want to release the heat on my body. I feel like this is the only way to do it.

[αµƭɦσ૨ร ρσѵ.]

"Let's continue this to somewhere private, baby." Sana just nodded. She doesn't want anything but to continue what she started. No, it was actually what her body wanted. The man then wrapped his arm around her waist and made his way to his car. He placed the drunken woman on the passenger seat and hurriedly walk on the driver's seat.

Soon, he started to drive. In the middle of the ride, Sana moaned and keeps trying to remove her dress. "S-So h-hot....... hmmm~"

The man hissed and rubbed his palm on her thigh like he always does to her. This is actually what he always wanted to do to her. When they arrived at the place where they will head, the man stopped the car in front of their house.

He hurriedly went out of the car and went to the other side, opening the door so he can get her. He carried her bridal style and gets the key to the house from his pocket. He even had a hard time opening the door. He succeed and kicked the door.

He went inside and places her on the sofa. Sana keeps whimpering. He closed the door first and smirked at her before pulling her into a deep kiss. His lips went to her neck and bit it, making her loudly moan. "If I can't have you in a good way, then I'll do the dirtiest way just to have you on me."

Hearing that deep manly voice makes her feel something weird between her thigh. "T-Taehyung......" She, all of the sudden whispered the name of her loved ones. He snickered and caressed her jaw. "Yeah, baby. Moan my name."

His lips went to her jaw and leave some scorch kisses her there. His hands snaked from her stomach down to her womanhood. His breath becomes heavy as he started to rub his index to her line up and down. Her hands are trying to shove him away. But instead of getting pissed, he even feels dedicated and buries his finger more.

Taehyung stopped kissing her jaw and moved away. He smirked and hold the side of her dress. The sound of the ripping cloth echoed around the whole living room. His eyes darken and lust was visible on them. Her breasts bounced by the time her dress was successfully removed from her body. He was staring at her nakedness like he was the tiger and she was his prey. This is a dream before.

After staring at her body that he will own tonight, his lips found their way to her right nipple. He rounds his wet tongue around her pinkish tit and bit it gently. His libido has just risen up but he tries hard not to be rough on her. His left palm is massaging her left breast. Her soft whimper can be heard around.

Taehyung froze a while when he feels her hand on his head as if she was burying his face more to her breast.
"M-More, p-please." Sana mumbled. Taehyung could not contain his smile and pleasure her body more.

He stops and looked up at her face
He gulped when he saw her eyes are open and staring at him with lust on them. Her hand that was just on the back of hi head went to his nape and pull him to make their lips touch. His eyes are widened a little when she did not waste any seconds and just move her lips on his.

He kissed her back and even bit her bottom lip. Soon, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lift her up. Her legs automatically wrapped around his hips without breaking their steamy kiss. Their lips fought for dominance as he started to walk to his room.

As soon as they arrived there, Taehyung quickly placed her on the bed and lock the door. He removed his black shirt before he hovered above her body and pull her on a deep kiss again. His tongue knocked on her teeth before she opened up her mouth to him to enter. She loudly moaned when his tongue roamed around her mouth, exploring it.

The heat on their both body as they explore each other breaks the coldness of winter.

They both stopped to catch a breath.
Taehyung takes that time to remove his pants without breaking their eye contact. He saw how she gulped while staring at his whole body. Sana slowly stands up. She looked down. Her middle, ring, and index finger caressed his abs up and down as he watches how she does it.

The sensation that he was feeling over since he saw her wearing that black tight dress becomes higher than before. Her gaze met his. "You're mine." He whispered through her face. His hands went to her nape as he slowly let their body fall on the bed.

Taehyung hold the garter off her underwear and ripped it up again.
"Y-Yah." His eyes stick up on her wet womanhood as if it was waiting for his next move. He looked at her face before looking down again.

He then put his hands on her both legs. He parted them away and quickly bury his face on her womanhood. Sana let out a loud moan when she feels his wet tongue exploring her clitoris. "Ahhh!! P-Please m-more...... o-ohhh." She tightly holds his hair when she feels his every flick on her clitoris. Her eyes rolled up because of the incessant pleasure in her body. The hold of her hands on his hair becomes tighter when she feels something on the pit of her stomach.

She cannot be able to release the thing that wants to be released on her womanhood when he suddenly stopped. "What the---- Fuck!!"

She could not be able to continue her words when he---- quickly and fastly insert his cock on her. She screamed because of the pain. For fuck's sake, it was her first time.

Taehyung widened his eyes and caressed her head. "Oh damn, I'm sorry, baby." He sweetly mumbled to her ears and leaves some small kisses on her neck. He let her adjust his size first. "W-Why did you-----"

"I thought the pain would not be that long if I put it right away. I'm so sorry, baby." He deeply sighed and kiss the tears that keeps flowing down to her cheeks. They stay in that position for a while.

"P-Please move." And just as if it was a signal for him to start moving inside her. She let out a groan in pain but he ignores it to let her get used to it. And soon, the pain can still be felt but pleasure was more as he thrust his cock on her womanhood.

"O-Ohh shit." Taehyung groaned and thrust faster to her. The pleasure was incomparable and unbeatable for him, mostly when he was doing it with someone he truly loves. He stares at her face as he keeps pounding on her. Her face was wet because of the mixture of her sweat and tears earlier.

Her eyes were tightly closed and her eyebrows were stuck together. Her lips were parted and loud moans keep letting out from her mouth.

Her pleasured face was so hot. And what makes it even hotter is because he's the reason of that. He groaned when he feel her nails deepen on his back. "T-There---" Sana did not be able to continue her words when something from her was released. It was the thing that wants to be let out from her earlier.

Taehyung did not stop until he reached his climax. He shoot all of his sperms inside her before he landed beside her. He groaned and catch his breath. He look beside him, only finding out that she was already asleep. His lips curved into a smile and pecked her forehead.

He covered their body using the blanket. "At last, you're officially mine."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________