6 hilltop

RICES POV:

Robert: Ok boy. Your mom has been handled. let us take you back to the camp, well get you water and get you safe.

Rice: I don't wanna go.

He crouches down to me.

Robert: Listen boy I know its hard. But you have to move on. You have to keep fighting, for her.

Rice: That's my mom, man. Plus lets not forget you don't control me. This is my house and I don't know who you are....HahaHA for fucks sake man its the end of the world!

Alexa: Hey listen kid. This place isn't safe anymore. we have weapons and protection at the hilltop.

Rice: But my mom...

Alexa: Your moms burried here...her home...She's safe.

Robert: Lets just go boy.

He holds out his hand and I walk over to him. Alexa grabs the bags and catches up to us.

Robert: So what's your name boy?

Rice: Rice?

Alexa: Rice? Like what you eat?

Rice: Yep. thats me....

Alexa: You should be glad your mama dead.

Rice: What did you just say?

Alexa: Come on man, loosen up a little, it was just a joke!

I turn to her and ram her into the ground. I feel a stich in my wrist pop but I keep going. I'm on top of her now beating her face into the ground while Roberts pulling me off.

I don't hit girl but it takes massive man balls to say that. 

Robert pulls me off. Her face dripping and my wrist gushing. 

Robert picks me and her up in each hand. For a old man  he is one strong fella. I wouldn't be able to do this in my 60's.

I pass out from blood loss and wake up in a different setting. me and Alexa are in the same room different beds but my wrist is re-stitched.

Alexa: hey

Rice: ...

Alexa: Rice-

Rice: Yeah, say my name like you love it.

she looks down and pouts. Victim much?

Rice: Listen, I should have killed you right there. But I didn't. 

Alexa went silent and Robert entered.

Robert: You kids. You absolute children! What is wrong with you. I have made some errangments to make sure You guys will indefinitely be separated. While Alexa is free to go, I need Rice.

Rice: Why me?

Robert: I need to show you the camp, Kid.

He offers his hand. I grab his hand and he shows me around. 

I'm tired I just wanna go to sleep but I get up anyway.

Robert: We all do jobs around here to keep the camp running. This camper is the weapon station. Charlotte runs the weaponary. Other than her pretty name she shoots a hella of a shot. 

Charlotte blushes

Charlotte: Oh my stawp it! Thats all you.

Robert smiles and walked away with me.

We walk to the edge of the hilltop. We look down and there is this lake and a slight water fall at the edge. I see a couple girls down there.

Robert: Here is the laundry station. Some of our  nice women do the laundry in the lake. and that small waterfall is our shower.