That Night

"Susie..." Emily whispered, squeezing Sue's thighs before bunching up the fabric of her dress so her bare thighs were fully exposed and Emily could see Sue's panties now.

"Yes, baby?" Sue asked shakily, licking her lips as she continued to grind against her.

Baby? Emily loved the sound of that.

"We have about ten seconds to get these clothes off before I absolutely lose it." Emily whined, touching Sue's wetness over her panties.

"Ten seconds, huh?" Sue whispered, still teasing Emily as she kept moving on her—both of them feeling pleasured.

"Now five." Emily said harshly.

"Five?" Sue flirted.

Emily paused for a moment, "Two..."

Sue ran her hands through her hair as she moved a bit faster, "One?" She breathed out, now pulling the belt out of Emily's beltloops.

"I warned you." Emily rasped.

"I'm prepared." Sue whispered.

.....

"You're prepared, huh?" Emily rasped, sitting up and bunching up more of Sue's dress as she came face to face with her.

Sue wrapped her arms around Emily's neck, the belt still in her hand, and nodded, "Mmm—I am." She started, bringing the belt between them as she snapped it in front of Emily's face. She dragged the looped belt along Emily's cheek and lips and licked her own lips, "Are you?"

Emily glanced at the belt and then back up at Sue and nodded frantically—she was completely entranced now, "Yes, Susie."

"Keep taking my dress off." Sue whispered, looking down at Emily's hands.

She nodded again and whispered, "Yes, Susie." She continued to clump the fabric upward until it was completely off Sue's body. She tossed it to the floor and bit her lip—moving her arms up as Sue pulled her shirt off.

Sue pushed Emily flat down onto the bed but stayed straddling her hips with the belt in her hand. "So..." Sue whispered, biting her lip as she dragged the belt down between Emily's breasts and down to her tummy. "You'd do anything I say, right baby?"

Emily nodded again, running her hands up and down Sue's thighs, "Yes, Susie..." She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Sue's panties and whispered, "Anything you say."

Sue smirked, dragging the belt painfully slow up Emily's arm, "Hands off... now."

"B—but..." Emily started and Sue shook her head, looking at her sternly.

"Hands off, now Emily." Sue whispered, and this time Emily obeyed.

"You're feisty, babe." Emily said, her voice hoarse.

Sue nodded, taking Emily's wrists in one of her hands and pinning them above her head, "You like that, though, don't you Emily?" They were face to face again as Sue hovered over her body. She kept her left hand on Emily's wrists, and looked down at her lips, "You always have." She whispered, bringing the belt back up in between their faces. "And I know that's one of the reasons why you're so into me—right, Emily?" She brushed the belt against Emily's lips again.

Emily was in a complete trance watching Sue intently on top of her. She so desperately wanted to put her hands all over her but Sue had a tight grip on her wrists. Emily tried to escape Sue's grasp so she could do so, but Sue only tightened her grip more.

"Mm mm." Sue whispered, brushing her lips against Emily's. Emily moved her head up to kiss Sue but Sue backed away—teasing her. "Answer the question."