Chapter 5

there is little dialogue in this, sorry. That's all, enjoy! -Aila

Scarlet woke up in Wolf's arms, him snoring as loud as a lawnmower.
She gently pried herself out of his strong grip as quietly as possible,careful not to not wake him.

She crept downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. The digital clock on the wall said it was 7 am. She had been getting out of bed later than usual since it had only been just under a month since she had arrived back in France.

Wolf had also gone through another bioengineering surgery, and now he was looking like he did when Scar first met him.

Wolf had come back to France with her, she was at home, she had the farm, she couldn't have asked for a better life. But it would be a little better with her grandmother in it, but she was ok.

She had eggs sizzling on the pan. Wolfs, of course, had tomatoes in it.
She heard heavy footsteps echoing through the stairway. Wolf appeared in the kitchen behind Scar in his pajamas, dark hair spiked in all directions. He kissed her cheek and said he could smell tomatoes.
Classic Wolf.

She served them and they ate silently.

A few hours later they were outside doing the farm chores, collecting eggs, feeding the animals, and watering the new plants.

Scar was yanking huge weeds from the ground. They had started to spread and it was getting annoying since they seemed to be affecting the plants that she was attempting to grow back.

The neighbourhoodd kids were still afraid of Wolf, but he was winning them over. Every time they saw him in the front garden they would look scared and hurry away, but it was getting better. He was genuinely worried that they would always be afraid of him, but Scar tried to convince him otherwise.

Finally, she had pulled out all she could and was exhausted. She made a quick lunch and they set off to the market.

"I love you" Wolf Said to Scarlet as she lay huddled up next to him on the couch.
"I love you too," Scar replied happily.

They were watching a second-era movie, Titanic, and Wolf had been close to tears only a few minutes ago. It was kind of funny since so few things shook him.

Scarlet fell asleep right there and then, so Wolf turned off the Net Screen and carried her to the bedroom. She cocooned herself in the blanket, leaving none for Wolf. He sighed and Gently pulled some away from her, but she groaned loudly and turned around.

He lay next to her anyway, thinking how much he loved her and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, then he fell asleep