Bakugo x reader Bpt0.3

Bonus pt.0.3 

Bakugo (p.o.v)

What he saw were seemingly innocent pictures. They were photos of you and Kirishima cuddled up together sleeping. But in Katsuki's eyes he saw a picture of you and Kirishima extremely close sleeping together. His mind was already fucked from seeing you ... and the idea of you now sleeping snuggled up close to someone spiralled his brain. The romance otaku in him awoke and totally twisted up the situation.

'Mhm Kiri' you moaned awake shuffling in the sheets

'y-y/n what are you doing?'

.

.

.

Kiri woke up flustered red, as you were grinding upon his manhood

'I don't know, it's just something feels really ... good' you sighed out. rubbing your eyes awake

'y/n your- a-agh!' he tried to say but groaned out load instead.

'Kiri agh! C-can you help mmme?' you asked looking at him underneath you as you sped up your rotation, feeling the growing bulge pressed upon your heat.

"fuck" Katsuki cussed, rubbing his now full erect dick

"Katsuki?!" you pleaded. Katsuki opened his eyes to see himself in the place of Kirishima and looking at a flushed lewd face, breathing relentlessly that he recognised as you.

"D-dumbass-?" Katsuki stuttered his nickname for you

'Katsuki please help me!' you pleaded tugging his bottoms. Katsuki looked at you shocked, he didn't know what to say but you weren't looking for a reply as you pulled down his bottoms along side his boxers, releasing his dick that immediately bobbed upwards.

"Wait hold up! what are you doing?" Katsuki questioned, not stopping you at all. You didn't reply, instead you grabbed his hard member and looked him deep in the eyes.

"Mmugha" pivoting his head upwards Katsuki moaned outload. you had licked the tip of his dick and started rubbing on it

"Mmh" he whined at your slow pace, giving you the invitation to move downwards to his length. Keeping the same pace, you started massaging his shaft up and down, teasing him as slow pulses rush through him. You saw his pleading face begging you to go faster and that you listened. quickening the stride you pumped his dick, adding your tongue as you licked around it in circles.

'Are you ready suki?' you teased stopping for a hot second

"Fuck'n hell" he gasped as you plunged his penis in your mouth, enticing him with your wet feeling. This time you didn't tease him and went full on in, teaching him you don't hold back and that you were in control.

Katsuki wasn't one to submit and he wasn't going to start. conflicted he grabbed the back of your head and bashed to his own pace. The gurgling sounds echoed around his dick giving that extra push for him to finish.

And he was so close

"y/n" he called out signalling his release, but no one replied. Moaning out his pleasures he pumped once more, relieving his dick and came all over his hand...

'Hand?' he thought

Katsuki looked down to find no one crouched down on top of him. Only his phone beside him and the similarities of his room... not yours.

"shit." he cursed as he just realised it was his own fantasy

'Damn you... y/n.'

.