Spongebob meets FNaF

Spongebob's POV

"I love working at the Krusty Krab!!!" I sang walking down the street after finishing my shift. "Hi Sandy!" I said passing by her on the street.

"Spongebob! You're just the little dude I need to see!" Sandy said pulling out a blueprint. "Do you remember that vortex machine I built that one time?" She asked pointing at the paper.

 "Do you remember that vortex machine I built that one time?" She asked pointing at the paper

(A/N:This is it if you don't watch spongebob/don't remember it.)

"Yes Sandy I remember."

"I've rebuilt it with the help of Plankton."

"And why do you need my help?" I questioned curiously.

"You are our test sponge. Just walk in and report back to us." She said now dragging me to her tree dome. "Plankton!!!!" Sandy yelled

"I'm over here Sandy!" He yelled back.

"I'm here to!" I said

"Sandy? Why is this nincompoop doing here?" Plankton asked graced by my presence.

"He's our test sponge." Sandy said matter-o-factly.

"Yeah yeah cool. We'll go through the portal Spongebob." Plankton said re-adjusting his water helmet. The portal in question was a vibrant shade of purple with red swirls. Sandy and Plankton silently urged me to enter after giving me a camera helmet and a baseball bat just in case. I walked through and were in a dark office with some type of porpoise running from one side of the office to the other checking lights and picking up a tender and checking cameras.

"Excuse me sir!" I said to the man as he was darting to the left door.

"Not now!" He yelled shutting the door. I heard a bang and the man yelled out of success thrusting just fists into the air. "Ok 4am 60% on a Monday. I'm good." He said shutting the other door and he turned to face me. "What the heck are you?!" He asked looking at me.

"I'm Spongebob Squarepants!" I said extending my hand for him to shake.

"Uhhhhhh Mike." He said cautiously shaking my hand.

"I've been sent to explore this world!" I said taking in the office around me.

"Why would you want to be here? It's probably the most dangerous place on this world."

"Why?" I asked slightly confused.

"Umm because of the killer animatronics that want to stuff us into suits!"

"Soooo they're formal?" I questioned thinking it tuxedos.

"Wha?! No! Animatronic suits!"

"Sooooo tuxedos for robo-"

"NO! Like the outer layer of the animatronics. They're filled with cross beams and stuff."

"Ohhhhhh" A bell suddenly rang throughout the building and Mike was grabbing his things. "Can you tell me where we are?"