Eren Yeager Meets the Pines Family (Gravity Falls, AOT)

This is Pre-rumbling Erin (Around season 3ish in the anime)
Eren's POV

I was at the base minding my own business when Hange ran up to me and dragged me to where she had her latest invention, a teleporter, and I was her test subject. I put on my scouting regiment uniform and walked through. The last thing I saw was everyone saluting me as I explored this new place.

Ford's POV

I was in my lab, looking at the old portal. I've been disassembling it to make absolute sure that Weirdmageddon #2 would never happen. I took a sip of my coffee and closed my eyes. Suddenly, there was a blue light coming from the half-assembled portal and a young man walked out.
"Where am I?" The boy asked moving his hand to his mouth.
"You are in my lab under my home." I said taking the gun that was on the metal table. "Now, how did you get here?" I asked walking through the doorframe to the boy. He was weird with a brown coat with a symbol and a weird contraption on his waist.
"I am Eren Yeager! Fifth among the 104th cadet corps!" He yelled doing a weird salute where he pulled his hand over his heart. "Titan shifter, born in Wall Maria, Shaganshnia district."
"Welcome to Gravity Falls Eren." I said putting my gun back into my trench coat."Now before I can completely trust you, I need you to answer some questions." I said leading him to the elevator and arriving to the gift shop.
"Kids! Stanley!" I yelled sitting our guest down in the living room. My brother came into the room half-dressed and the kids ran down the stairs. After an introduction, I started questioning the boy. Turns out that his world was overrun by beasts called titans and all the citizens moved into a fort-like settlement surrounded by three walls, Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina, each one was safer than the last but, there were outlying districts like the one he lived in.

     Turns out that the Colossal and Armored Titans broke through the walls

Turns out that the Colossal and Armored Titans broke through the walls. Titan Shifters were individuals whom can turn into titans through self-harm like cutting, biting and other things. He explained that his friend, Hange Zoe, built a portal, somehow, and,because he was the strongest, Erin was the one chosen to go through.
"Can you show us how you do it?" Mabel said looking at him with her big brown eyes and gigantic grin.
"Sure." Eren said standing up and walking outside. He took off the weird contraption on his waist, setting it on the porch before walking to the middle of the yard. He closed his eyes and bit his thumb extremely hard as a Titan form surrounded him.

He bent down and lay his hand flat for us to climb on

He bent down and lay his hand flat for us to climb on. Mabel was the first one to hop up, followed by Dipper.Then Stanley and I climbed onto his gigantic hand. He lifted us up and onto his shoulder before running at breakneck speed. The only reason we didn't fall off was because we were holding onto this Titan's hair. He ran around until he reached the waterfall and he sat us down before climbing out of the titan's neck, fleshy ropes surrounding his arm, legs, and even his face. The cords of flesh ripped off of him as he walked over to us. The Titan started to heat up and become steam.
"Excuse me, Mr.Eren but uhh what was that gadget on your waist?" Dipper asked looking in the boy's direction.
"That's my Omni Directional Mobility gear or ODM gear for short." Eren said, walking back to the shack. He explained ODM and how they were trained and when we arrived. He put the contraption back on and grabbed the handles. He pulled  blades from side compartments and two wires hit two trees and he was lifted up. Then some type of gas came out of the back and he was propelled into the air. He did a few tricks and landed in the ground as light as a feather.
"WOW THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!" Mabel yelled waving her arms sporadically.
"My friend Mikasa is even better." Erin said walking back inside. He sat on the livingroom floor and talked with the kids some more before saying his goodbyes and leaving our demention.
Erin's POV
As I walked back to my world, I saw Hange and the others. The surrounded me and asked about Gravity Falls and the Pines family and what not. Suddenly, we heard laughing from the portal and a yellow triangle popped his head out.
————————————————————
A/N Pt.2?