Chapter 2

MOOMM I'M HO-..... I was cut off by the surprise of our house being completely empty. "Mom where is all of our stuff and why are we leaving so soon !" My mom came down the stairs pantily breathing while carrying a box.
"Because our plane takes off in the morning , Now go help your sister Jameria carry the boxes downstairs".

I walk up the stairs and see my sister jameria packing her things. "Need some help?"
"Ya grab that box right there for me please."
I grabbed the box and walked downstairs to the car .
As i walk outside i see one of my closest friends samiya who i didn't tell i was leaving yet . She lives right next door .
"Umm...WHERE are you going?...."
She said giving me this look as if she wanted an explanation for the boxes in my hand.
"To California😄....." I said with a unsure smile on my face.

"You can NOT be moving to california! Who am i gonna laugh and have fun with! Who's house am i gonna go over when i'm hungry!"
"I'm sorry i didn't tell you i knew you would react this way."
"It's fine", Samiya said. "Just please be sure to keep in touch."
"Oh i will defenitely keep in touch, you always give the best advice."
*we both hug and say our goodbyes*

We had finally finished packing and my mom and sister were getting in the car . "I'll be out in a second mom i need to do something."
"Ok take all the time you need i'll be in the car making sure everything's there."
I walked to the doorstep and looked down at our little "Welcome" mat as i opened the door.
I never thought i would be moving out of this house . I've been here since i was 1 and all of my memories are forever here . No matter where i live or where i am, THIS home is where the heart is . *tear drop falls from face*

*NEXT MORNING*
After a long night of driving we finally arrive at the airport . We gathered our things out of the car and showed the flight attendant our tickets . We boarded the plane and sat down in our seats . I was lucky that no one else was sitting next to me .
But someone else came on the plane and their seat just so happen to be directly next to mine. He was really tall and handsome . He had brown hair and deep blue eyes . He had the perfect cheek bone structure and his smile was perfect . He then sat down .
"Hi , I'm Noah , Noah Jameson." He said with a side smirk on his face.
"I'm Audrey."😏