Chapter 3 : Noah Jameson

"Well , Audrey i think you're beautiful."
"Thank you ." I said getting butterflies.
"Soo you're on your way to california?" Said Noah.
"Ya my family's moving there !"
"Awesome i'm moving to California too."
"Since were on the same plane i figured we were going to the same place," I said sarcastically.
"Soo do you have a boyfriend ?"
"Well ... Things were really complicated but i don't wanna just tell you my life problems."
Noah looked me in the eyes caressed my hand. He said , "You can tell me anything."
I took a really big gulp , "Well ... We ... I ... Umm ... Ha....Know what Noah?
You're really easy to talk even though we just met . You're not like most guys. Don't ever forget that . You are special," i said while placing my hand on his cheek.
Noah and I had become best friends and i won't live without him . 💕

Later that day Kelsey called and asked me have i arrived yet .
"KELSEY you will not believe what just happened ", i said excitedly answering the phone.
"OMG WHAT TELL ME I'M EXCITED TO KNOW!"
"So...there's this guy i met . His name is Noah Jameson and he's SOO sweet and charming and he's really cute!"
"Oohh did he have a friend?" , Kelsey said in a serious voice.
"Seriously Kelsey😑."
"IT was worth a try."
"OH gotta go here he comes LOVE YAA."
"BUT WA-....". *Hangs up phone*

Our plane landed and it was time for us to leave . Noah came over and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead . "Be good," He said placing his forehead on mine. "No promises big head." 😌

After we got our things off the plane we drove to our new house by the beach . It had the perfect view and the breeze felt amazing!
I went to my new room . It was surprisingly huge and had enough closet space . I have tons of clothes because love to shop and i love fashion more than anything . I had to unpack all of my things and get ready for my new high school (Ridgemont High) In the morning. New high school meant new atmosphere , New people , and new problems.
My mom was making baked lemom chicken with rice and peppers for dinner .

AUDREEEYY , JAMERIAAAA !
Come down for dinner! I ran downstairs for dinner while i was brushing my hair then i put it in a messy bun . As i sat down to eat dinner there was a knock on the door . I ran to the door to open it and there standing in the doorway im front of me was.....Noah.