Chapter 1 : Audrey Monroe

AUDREY! HURRY AND FINISH PACKING WERE LEAVING IN A FEW!
Hi. I'm Audrey Monroe and today my life changes as a popular high school girl forever MEANING my reputation is gone. I have Hazel eyes and dark brown hair and a really nice figure. I'm not too tall or too short but i'm a little average . My style is really girly and feminine and i own lots of skirts and dresses.

I drive my car to school to say my last goodbyes to all of my friends.
"Have a nice day sweetie" my mom says as i walk out the door . she places a kiss on my forehead.
"UGHH , Mom that's disgusting ! And how can i have a nice day if it's my last day . 😑"
I pull up to the school and walk to my locker where i see kelsey standing. Kelsey has dark brown eyes and black hair . She is beautiful and anyone would die to have her . Kelsey has a Tumblr style. She loves to wear vans .

"I'm gonna miss you soooo much!"
Kelsey said hugging me tightly . I'm gonna miss you even more ! We've become really close friends and i don't want to loose you! PROMISE me you'll keep in touch?
Promise. 😌
Brooke our other best friend then came around the corner crying and we all gave a group hug. I'm gonna miss y'all and all the times and adventures we had together .
"Ya like the time kelsey fell and hit hear head", Brooke said . HAHA! 💀😂
"That's not funny" . Kelsey said with the most serious look on her face.
I'm gonna miss laughing with y'all .
Y'all are gonna spend the WHOLE summer with me !
Friends forever?
Friends Forever . 😌🎀
*We all hug and cry*

Well that's the end of chapter one ! Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment on what you think . This is my first story