21- vingt-et-un.

"Maaaa gtf up. U been sleep fa 10 hours gang. Damn wtf." Von whispered yelled in Anashi ear as she slept.

"Dayvonnn moveee." Anashi squirmed with her eyes still closed.

"I'm finna smack yo ass , wake yo ass up. Rich niggas don't sleep." Von smacked his lips.

"Well I guess I'm broke." Anashi said with her eyes still closed.

Von lifted Anashi shirt and listened to her belly makin Anashi hitched because cold air hit her stomach.

"Von what are u doin?" Anashi laughed with her eyes still closed.

"Listenin ta yo stomach. Duh."

"For what?" Anashi asked.

"My lil sista did that shit with my momma and months later she was pregnant with ma lil brother."

"Bae I'm not gettin pregnant."

Von smacked his lips. "Why doe?"

"Bae we ain't even did that yet." Anashi laughed referring to havin sex. Her and Von only been together a month so they were in no rush.

"I kno and the time gon come fasho and imma slut yo ass out on king David , gon have yo ass walkin around in bonnets and poppin yo gum loud as hell." Von laughed.

"Bye boy." Anashi laughed gettin out the bed to go do her morning routine.

"Wyd today?" Anashi asked grabbing her toothbrush.

"I'm going with Durk and all the otha guys today. U good with that? & u talked to Roy?" Von said brushing his teeth.

"Of course, it's yo life. Live it. Yea , he doin better. Just on bed rest and he said my momma been actin weird ever since he got out." Anashi shrugged.

"What u mean weird?"

"Like she dont be home no more Forreal , and when she do she always sleep or look all weird."

"Y'all gotta talk to ha ass , make sure she straight and shit." Von said rising his mouth.

"Yea that's true. But whatever she doin , she grown and I can't stop her and honestly what she doin ain't my concern. As long as she ain't doin some that can kill her." Anashi said makin Von nod.

"What u on today?" Von asked holdin Anashi waist.

"Idk. Prolly go see nae or sum. Ian got work til next week so I'm good." Anashi shrugged.

"Ight na. Don't be doin no hot shit. You got my seed in you , don't be movin him around to much." Von said goin back in the room to grab clothes.

"Boy Aint nun in my stomach but some food. Barely that." Anashi laughed.

"Comin soon. Speakin of , I'm hungry den a bitch. U gon cook? U be lazy onna girlfriend side." Von playfully said makin Anashi smack her lips.

"Boyaaa nobody be lazy. If that's the case , u lazy onna boyfriend side. Finna have anotha nigga buy me some food today. That's a real good idea." Anashi said.

"Anashi I will beat yo ass. Stop playin wit me gang."

"Mhmmm. I would love to see that." Anashi teased makin Von side eye her.

"Keep playin Anashi. Keep playin folks." Von warned.

"I'm jus playin baby boy." Anashi said kissing all over his face makin Von smack his lips.

"Move gang." Von said as Anashi laughed.

"Forget you then. I'm out." Anashi said said starting to walk away as Von pulled her back and repeatedly kissed her lips and rubbed ha ass.