Shay

~Ross~

I saw the color come back to her face as her body began to live again. I whipped my tears away thank god. “what did Cleo report?” I asked my wolf brother. “she found them.” I smirked thank god. We dried our tears and headed to the library. I carried my mates body with me she was not leaving my side. We walked into the library and I saw Cleo laying on the floor she looked exhausted. “three mountain ranges and six top later.” She pointed up there in the corner was a female blood sucker with a human male behind her holding a wolfs bane knife.

“stay away from him.” She hissed. “we don’t want any trouble.” I stated holding back my growl. “Sarah…” she turned saying “Aray?” he nodded and said “can you unlock that tunnel over there then you can go.” She raised a brow and hissed “I’m not leaving my mate here.” Aray nodded and said “that’s ok because he has to go with you.” She nodded and took his hand saying “we unlock whatever it is and we can go?” I nodded and said “go.” She ran in with her human mate. Hurry please. I laid Shay on the table and Coral smiled saying “she’s back?” I nodded word spread fast around here. Cleo smiled at us and sat up raising her hand saying “can I pass out now?” I chuckled and she fell back onto the floor with a grunt.

I felt something shake and a black book fell from the ceiling and landed on the floor in the center of the library. I walked over and opened the book. There in the book was hallowed out pages and a large key. I threw it to Samuel. He ran to the book and we all heard the chant begging again. As it got louder he walked into the room with the book open and began saying. “we need every one to sing the chant as I say the words.” We nodded and started to sing.

“Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna.” We all began singing. As we did the book glowed and joined in our singing. I kept my eyes on my mate as he body started to glow finally we were going to get her back. We continued to sing. The glow turned white then green. Page had her eyes drawn to one spot in the room. She smiled as she continued our chant the white glow turned green the color of Shay’s eyes. Page looked to the body on the table and the males joined the chant. I held my mates hand. She smiled and I felt her hand squeeze mine.

My mate was coming back to me. I watched as her eyes grew tighter together. Sarah the vampire and her mate walked out and she looked at us I motioned for her to join in she didn’t I growled as I kept chanting. The human started to chant and finally Sarah did as well. The whole room started to shake.. everyone’s eyes were on my mate.

~Diana~

I could feel the ancient magic working around us I could see if flowing into Shay’s body going to awaken her from this comma. We finally did it. She was going to awaken. I did realize that all of us were connected through her and trying to awaken her. Ross’s eyes were glued to her as was mine. She lifted off the table. Samuel then started to say a spell “sveglio grande guerriero della notte, sveglio per combattere al buio alla nostra vista. salire dal tuo sonno profondo, salire per guidare le pecore.” I knew the language Italian.

~Ross~

 I watched as my mate floated and glowed I let go of her hand as we kept chanting Samuel kept chanting his spell when Diana joined in chanting the spell the rest of us kept saying  the chant. I had my eyes glued to her… my mind kept replaying her in my life. When we met and my mistakes. If she made it through this I would make sure she never left my side and she had anything she wanted. I remembered when I first saw her those years ago. I was repulsed by her behavior I knew but I was still attracted to her now I knew I couldn’t live without her by my side. I changed so much and so did she. She was a loud energetic girl with her own style and she captured my heart. I watched as Shay floated back down to the table and the book was stopping the chant as all followed and I watched my mate. I rose to my feet and looked at her beautiful face from her beautiful lips to her closed eyes. “Shay…” I whispered. I watched as her eyes opened and I was surprised. Her eyes weren’t the green they once here they were a brighter neon green and the black iris was now a full white moon.

[author's note: i hope you all like this page and let me know what you think.]