Care

Recap:Pakhi wants to marry Virat

It was a Monday morning. Sai wake up with a smile😊 thinking that this new week will bring her love more close to her. But destiny had some other plans. It's going to play a game with her in the name of Pakhi. Before destiny plays it's game let's have a Sairat moment.......

Today it's Pakhi's off. So she haven't come to set. (Sairatian Pov* kaash sare din iska off hai tho acha hoga)

It's Sairat bedroom scene in which Sai takes something from the top climbing on a chair and slips and virat catches her. In that scene while acting like slipping Sai's leg turned and she got a sprain she lost her balance. Virat who is ready to catch her unaware of this unbalanced a bit but managed to catch her. They had an eye lock. It's broken by director's voice "cut".
Sai, Virat the scene came well naturally beautiful. Good work. Keep it up guys. Now virat leaves Sai.
Sai: aaahhh... 😩😩
This is when all got to know about her sprain.
Virat : Sai Tum teek ho?
Sai: haa virat. I am fine. Mein teek hu.
She took a step forward and whined
Aaahhh😩😩
V:dikh rha hai
S:kya ?
V:ki tum kitna teek ho
Tum kya mujhe itna bhi layak nhi samja ki mujse tera dard baat saku.
S:aise nhi hai
V:phir kaisa hai
S: yaha mujhe dard ho rha hai aur tum mujhse gussa kar rhi ho?
V: sorry sorry mein mazak kar raha tha.
Aao mera haath pakdo.
(Hearing this she went to her lala land)
Virat thought she is uncomfortable so only she is thinking..
V:bas vanity tak chod deta hu uncomfortable feel math karo.
S:aisa kuch nhi hai mein bas kuch aur soch rha tha.
She holds his hand like she hold it for lifetime and Virat put his other hand around her shoulder giving her support. She slowly walked to the Vanity. All the way she looked at virat with love and he looked her with care.

Seeing his care she got tears.
V:sai tum ro kyu rhi ho. Bahut dard ho rha hai kya?
S:Arre nhi nhi. Wo aankhon mein kuch chala gaya tha. He made he sit on a chair
V:ek minute mein aata hu.
He goes from there and returns with a cream and ice pack
V:sai.isse dard kam hoga
He sat on another chair and took her feet.
S: are iski koi zarurat nhi hai agar zarurat hoti bhi tha mein kar lungi. Tum kyun meri paav chu rahi ho.

V:pehli baat iski bahut zarurat hai tumhe. Isse teri swelling kam hoga aur dusri baat mein ladka hu to ladkiyon ki per nhi chuna hai aisa kuch nhi hai I believe in equality. Agar tumhe bura lage toh mujhe kuch der keliye doctor samjo aur mere kaam karne do.
He massaged her foot with ice pack and applied cream over her sprain.
V:ab kaisa hai?
S:much better.
V:teek hai ab mein chaltha hu.
S:Virat thodi der ruk jao na. Mein akele bore ho jaungi. Waise bhi meri pagal pan ki vajah se shoot bhi nhi hai. Par agar tumhe kuch aur kaam hai to tum chalo.
V:nhi mujhe kuch kaam nhi hai. Meine socha ki tum aaraam karogi.
S:nhi nhi. Tum baito na hum baat karte hai.
Then they talked about their hobbies, wishes and all.

Today virat's act made Sai's love for him multiply ✖ to infinity♾️. But whether it is love or success if you go to a height you should have the strength to balance when you fall down.
Let's see whether Sai have it or not.

This whole chapter is only of Sairat. Because for next few chapters we don't have them together and then full of Sairat scenes.
So stay tuned. And continue your support friends...
Precap: Pakhi convinced virat's mom for marriage
Will virat agree?