₍ᐢ. ̫ .ᐢ₎ 14

♡ — Chapter 14 — ♡

♡ — Chapter 14 — ♡

━━━━━━₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎ ━━━━━━
"Magnetic Love"

"Hm? You and big brother Albedo know each other?" Klee asked curiously

Aether scratches his neck and does a closed-eyed smile and responds. "Yeah, I bumped into him and we started a conversation."

Albedo just hummed in agreement while Klee is holding her brother's hand.

As Aether opened his eyes, he remembered he was with Xiao and accidentally left him alone.

"Oh fuck! I need to go! Oh uhm! Can you guard me and Xiao's table while we fetch some snacks and drinks at the café?! I'll buy you one too as a thank you if you agree!" Aether quickly states as Albedo agreed the 3 ran to Aether's table seeing Xiao scrolling on his phone with a frown.

"Xiao!" Aether called out and Xiao perked up instantly at the voice.

"Oh, you're back. With...Albedo?" He replies with a high of happiness that slowly faded into a sound of jealousy at the end.

"Hehe, yeah. Turns out it was Klee's brother." Aether states with a grin and points his index finger upwards.

"Klee?" Xiao curiously asked.

"You know, the crying child." (What??) Aether said now crossing his arms.

"Ah, well what do they have to do with us?" Xiao scoffs after saying the sentence.

"They'll look over the table when we head out to the café." Aether smiles and puts his bag down at the table. And begins to find his wallet.

"Now, let's go." Aether smiles making Xiao blush slightly.

"A—alright." Xiao stutters. He stands up from his chair and stood next to the blonde.

"We'll guard the table. We won't snoop through your things, do not worry." Albedo randomly says with a formal tone.

"Thank you! We'll be back. Oh, and what drink do you want?" Aether then asks.

"Just an Americano. With 2 shots of espresso if you don't mind asking the barista for that..." Albedo replies slowly.

"Got it. Come on Xiao!" Aether responds and then looks at Xiao.

The two went to the cafè inside the library and went inside.

"Gee, it's cold inside here." Aether hugs his own body tightly.

"True." Xiao responds.

"But you don't even look phased!" Aether points out the very much obvious fact.

"Really?" Xiao asks teasingly.

"Obviously." Aether sighed.

The two walked to the counter to order their drinks.

"Hey hey! What may I get you?" The man that was looking down and writing something that was working the counter area asked them.

"Hm, for me I'll have a Latte. And for Xiao..." Aether replies to the man then turned around to Xiao hinting that he was asking what drink he wants.

"I'll have a cold brew..." Xiao replies to the lady.

The man then smiled and went inside a room to tell what drinks they wanted and be made.

- With the damn man -

"THOMA!!! THAT BLONDE-HAIRED WAS SO HANDSOME AND HOT OH MY GOD."

"WOULD YOU BE QUIET AYATO?!"

....Naw the books ain't discontinued dw dw