18

Tip: listen to collard greens while reading this chapter, it'll make up for my pathetic writing <3

As venti vigorously nodded his head, the bell rang.

"Oh, guess it's time to go back to class." Aether chuckled.

Vent I stood up and shouted.

"WHAT. HAAAAHH?!" Venti shouted while making various overreacted looks while his hands were in the air.

Aether busted out in laughter, Venti looked at Aether and smiled as a pink shade went across his cheeks.

Venti put his hands down and he lent a hand for Aether to grab.

As he grabs Venti's hand to stand up he grabs his phone out of his pocket and asked Venti a simple question.

"May I get your number?" Aether says cheerfully.

As Venti gets flustered he stuttered a yes.

As both of them stood exchanging numbers, Aether remembered something.

"SHIT, WE HAVE CLASS." Aether panicked as he shoved his phone into his pocket and grabbed Venti's hand and ran inside the hall.

The hall was quiet as the students are already inside the classroom.

When they hit the part where they had to split up they waved with big smiles on their faces.

As Aether entered the classroom the teacher noticed.

"Aether! You're late!" The teacher scolded the blonde.

The whole class except Albedo laughed quietly.

"Sorry, miss! I got carried away." The golden blonde says while scratching the back of his head with a grin.

The whole class was slightly shocked. But Yoimiya fumed in anger.

"Oh, I see. Well, go to your seat." The teacher replied as Aether sat in his seat.

Time skip | Break

Aether took out his phone and chatted with Venti.

--------------------

Green Bard

Hey Aether! | 1:25 pm      

Heyyyyyjsjekeiwj | 1:30 pm

Cat Lover

Sorry sorry you were texting while we were still in class

Green Bard

Ohajahhsbs

Sorry sorry, anyway wanna meet up after class??

Cat Lover

suree

why tho??

Green Bard

I wanna abt you more 💚

and i still need to hear ur backstory

Cat Lover

oh i see okay okay

whoops wrong press

whoops wrong press

sorry

Green Bard

oh its finenebebe

the cat is cute tho

so idm

is it urs??

Ashish's

Cat Lover

yeah found him standing in a window LMFAO

Green Bard

LMFAOAO

u better tell me ur cat's name

Cat Lover

its Gilbert/j

Bard Lover

LMFAOAOAOAO

no but seriously tell me

---------------

As Aether was about to reply, someone snatched his phone away from him.

.... Yeah, it was Yoimiya.

Yoimiya took his phone and chuckled.

"Now, let us see what pathetic blondie is smiling at!" Yoimiya said out loud. Causing the whole class to once again, laugh.

Aether's eye twitched.

Aether stood up from his chair, as he locked eye contact with the young woman, Yoimiya trembled but kept her cool.

"Well, let's check guys!" Yoimiya cheered.

Aether crossed his arms and grinned.

"Fine. Check all you want." He states with a smug tone in his voice.

Yoimiya clicked her tongue.

"Oh, so he's chatting with a certain person that has a nickname called “Green Bard”..?"

Yoimiya says the last part out loud with a hint of confusion in her tone as well.

Kazuhas fist curled, he knew this person.

"You done?" Aether yawned as he sat on his desk.

"...Whatever." Yoimiya grumbled as she threw Aethers phone to the floor.

Aether bit his lower lip.

"Now, why would you do that?" Aether says while getting of the desk and getting his cracked phone.

Yoimiya sat back down on her seat and laughed nervously.

"Since you deserve it, of course." She states.

"Awh...well you have to pay for the damages now. And if you don't you'll look like a complete fool...!"

Aether laughs as he walks to her desk.

"But—I can buy a new one easily. I'll just take off my sim card."

Aether taps his nails on her desk playfully.

"Not speaking up I see? Well, I guess I have to call my parents to handle this, again."

Aether stops tapping his nails and sits down on his chair like nothing happened.

"How can you call your parents if your phone literally got smashed? Idiot!"

Amber spoke up.

'Shit, shit, shit...he got me again' Yoimiya thought over and over again.

Aether glares at Amber and takes out his other phone out of his backpack.

"Now, lets dial my mother shall we?"

Very corny chapter