CHAPTER 27 NOT SO FAST

NOT SO FAST

CHAPTER 27

Crime Boss would usually be posted in the office of the club which was located upstairs on the second floor of the club as the hired bouncer named Bo-Joe frequently secured the front door of the club, strapped with a huge .45 colt, checking I.D's and membership cards.

But tonight Crime Boss was assigned downstairs to the rear of the club with his eyes dead locked on a tall, slim cat with cornrows who was about 40 years old or older, a city slicker named Fox who was known to be from Philly, but stayed in North Charleston. He was dark skin and was a fast talking con man, associated with a dark skinned cat in his early 30's named Smoke, who stood about 5"9' and was from downtown Charleston.

Smoke brought Fox downtown to help Fox get rid of the counterfeit money that he had and for the last 3 days Smoke took Fox all through the hoods downtown from the East side to the west side, buying drugs and asking for change for a twenty in exchange for the fake counterfeit twenty dollar bill, that were very hard to tell that they were fake unless you paid very close attention to them and with them only moving at night, it made it impossible to detect the fraudulent money, especially with Smoke, being a distraction, yelling for Fox and the motherfucker they plan on licking to hurry up because the police is rolling hot.

They came to Ross's establishment after getting off three days ago with buying drinks, gambling, exchanging twenties for ones,and getting lap dances;all with the counterfeit money and with Ross taking at least a five band Loss as Fox made money from the card and dice games, putting up fake money.

They say don't judge a book by its cover, but by the way Fox's eyes were slanted, with the look of egotistical arrogance and slick thoughts. The judgement of his character wasn't a hard decision to make; telling yourself you gots to watch this fool unless you were another victim to his predatory mentality.

What that being said, Crimeboss kept his eyes on Fox; with Smoke in his parental vision, as though everything around him was blurred and the sound of the music muted out as he focused on every move the two of them made; with Fox and Smoke thinking that their counterfeit money was going to be swapped out for Ross's money. And for them to steal from Ross or let alone have his name whispered under the streetlights at night that he was an easy lick. Ross or Crimeboss wasn't having that. Knowing your name is all you have and for another motherfucker to come take the paper that you worked so hard for and in some cases,risked your life and freedom for;they gots to be ready to deal with the wrath that comes with the chance that was taken, because if you don't remain alert to stay alive,you will most definitely slip up in this world that is so small. And that's what Fox did, slip when he was lured to the backroom by a tall dark skinned bad bitch who was stripping; ass so fat all you could do was think about smashing her big booty from the back and watch that juicy ass jiggle like jello.

"I bet I can make that dick bust off in sixty seconds." The big booty stripper whose stage name was Killer Pussy, whispered slowly into Fox's ear letting her wet tongue lightly lick his earlobe, sending electrical bolts coursing through his body to his manhood. He knew he had rolls of counterfeit money, so to his mind the good head and wet pussy was free.

Crimeboss patiently kept his gaze on Fox and Smoke simultaneously at the same time, waiting for Killer Pussy to get Fox to the backroom of the club, pass the two bathrooms and the two get high rooms for the weed heads,crack heads,dope fiends or whatever drug of your choice that's available with Ross making a cut from the dealers; even though he didn't sell drugs he provided a safe haven to the hustlers as long as they kept their moves low key.

Crimeboss saw that Fox dumbfoundedly was lost in a zone,being led by Killer Pussy to the Boom Boom Room. Crimeboss went straight to where Smoke was posted at,in the corner of the club. "Yo wuz up,homie...let me holla at you for a minute," Crimeboss demanded, without raising his voice, but Smoke, able to read his eyes, knew Crimeboss wasn't asking. Smoke stuttered stepped, thinking about whether he should make a run for it,but his legs took over his mind and he followed Crimeboss to a small office.

Smoke walked into the small office behind Crimeboss; as soon as Crimeboss turned on the room lights,he smashed Smoke's face with a devious elbow as smoke walked into the room.

Ross was standing behind the desk, with his Fedora hat tilt.

Ross was 6'3, but when he was raging like a bull his heavy set frame formed to make him appear to be 7 foot tall;with his Barry White smile transfixed with a scowl that can crush stones, Ross barked. "You think you and your man's gonna try and take from me twice,lil nigga?" He snatched Smoke by his throat; while at the same time Crimeboss grabbed Smoke's arms then putting him in the full Nelson ( an old school wrestling move).

"Man,what are you talking about-."

Before Smoke could say another word, Ross cracked him twice with the butt of the .45 Desert Eagle handgun, cracking Smoke's nose and knocking him out. "Take him to the bathroom right there and cuff dat fuck boy up." Ross walked from behind the desk. "Now it's time to check this other fool and show this motherfucker how ice cold things can get when you fucking wit my money," Ross growled,walking out the office slowly,making his way to the Boom Boom Room where Fox was at left with Killer Pussy,where he was about to find out why she was given that name, able to entice any motherfucker to follow her and be misled to their last breath, being Ross's bad, thick, and dark skinned mistress; She was the best at that and ready and down for whatever at the drop of a dime, knowing she was the sexiest and slickest Ross could ever have on his team and with the money he spoiled her with along with the assets,like nice houses and bank accounts, she was for sure loyal to Ross and soon as she took Fox's manhood and stroked it with her hands and let it slip up and down between her breasts, Fox closed his eyes and set his head back, as he sat in the lazy boy chair.

Crimeboss finished handcuffing Smoke,when he caught up with Ross. "I'm right behind you,boss," Crimeboss acknowledged.

They stepped in front of the door where Killer Pussy was with Fox,Faking like she was about to put Fox's hard bone in her mouth.

Crimeboss stepped in front of Ross and slowly opened the door.

"Damn...That shit feels so good,baby," Fox moaned. "Come on and suck that-"

Before he could finish expressing his request,he heard the creek of the door and as soon as Killer Pussy rose up, Crimeboss was already behind Fox, holding him in the Charleston choke hold.

"Good job, Babygirl," Ross told Killer Pussy as he slid into the room and slapped her on her big juicy ass.

"Anything and anytime, Big Daddy," she replied with flirtatious eyes, walking out of the room. "See you later, Big Daddy."

"And you know it's true, Baby Girl...Now get them gals out there together and let everyone know that the shop is closed for tonight. Shit,it's 2 o'clock in the morning anyway."

This wasn't her first rodeo with Ross,so she knew to get the house cleared and forget about the trick she led to his grave. "A motherfucker thinks they're gonna pull one over on Ross,uh...gotta be ready to go see the big dawg up above," she mumbled to herself,walking down the corridor.

As quick as Crime Boss released Fox from the chokehold, he closed his first and with an overhead swing he knocked one of Fox's shoulders from it's socket, sending bone crushing pain slamming through Fox's body with him howling like a wolf in the wild under a full moon.