==14

Hey guys" and welcome back to another chapter, and thank you for almost 600 reads🥰.

*****

About an hour later there was a knock on the door, I'll get it"Ran said as he stood up from the couch and went to get the door.

Moments later he returned back with a box of pizza, the pizza's here" Ran said as he put down the pizza box in the coffee table, I opened the box and smile that it was my favorite pizza.

Thanks! I said to him as I took one slice and began to eat it, Ran took one to and began to eat looking at me occasionally, hmmm? Is there anything on my face? I ask as I catch Ran looking at me.

He just shake his head no, it's just are you sure your okay if you see your parents? I can just order my men to bring them to an abandoned warehouse so that you don't see them getting killed " I almost choke on what I was eating when I heard what he said.

Your gonna kill them?! I said to him, yes"he answered me seriously, is there any problem with that? He ask, and I shook my head, no there's not it's just I'm shock on what you said" I say to him.

Wait your okay with me killing them? He ask I just nod, yeah they never even loved me, I was fool back then craving for their love even tho I know that it won't happen " I say with a bitter chuckle.

I then felt myself being lift and put in Ran's lap, he the kissed the side of my head.

Well then if they can't give you the love you deserve then I'll give it to you" He said as he kissed me.

He then pulled away a few minutes later making me catch my breath with a trail of salvia connecting from both our mouths, how about we leave it here for now and eat the pizza before it gets cold hmm" Ran said to me as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

His action making me giggle, what's so funny? He ask as he look up at me, it's just you don't like to be part of a gang if you act and look cute" I say to his as I stared at his amethyst purple eyes.

I only act like this in front of my little brother Rindou and you" Ran said, as he kissed my nose, let's eat the pizza now" I said as another giggle escape my lips making Ran chuckle.

Say ah" he said as he hold a slice of pizza in front of me, ah" I said as I opened my mouth and let him feed me.

Hmm, it's more yummy when you feed it to me"I say with a smile, we spent the rest of the afternoon just sitting in the couch eating pizza and watching some movies.

When we both finished it was already 7:00 pm when I check the clock that was hanging on his wall. We spend like three hours just sitting here" I say to him.

Come on and let's go" he said to me making me confused " to where? I ask him, to the hill when we first met of course, you don't want to visit your sister? He said to me.

Oh yeah I forgot to do that yesterday but I thought I said that I'll go there every midnight? I ask him.

Yeah but let's change that since your not a waiter at the bar anymore and that it might be dangerous for you to go there every midnight without me" he said to me. A sigh escape my lips as I stand up from the couch and followed him to the front door.

He opened the door for me before going to the other side, we then drove of to the hill we first met, it was apparently 30 minutes away from his house.

When we got there we went up the hill and the first thing I did is, kneel in front of my sisters grave, and trace her name with my finger.

I'm sorry that I didn't got to visit you yesterday sis" I said in a low voice, if you don't mind me asking how did she die? I heard Ran's voice from behind me.

I don't wanna talk about for now, can you just wait until I tell you? I said to him.

Of course it's fine sweetheart " Ran said and I felt him hug me from behind, I layed my head on his chest and we both stayed in that position for a few minutes.

You know I'm happy that I went here that midnight " Ran said. Oh really? Why is that? I said as I look up at him from his chest.

Because I got to meet you" he said and kissed my nose making me giggle a little.

Let's go back now? He ask after a few minutes of staying there, just a few more minutes please" I said to him.

He just gave me a nod and we stayed there for a few more minutes admiring the view of the Tokyo city lights at night.

Bye sis I'll visit you again tomorrow " I said to my sisters grave and stood up, let's go now" I said and turn to Ran.

Okay then" he answered and we both made our way back to his car.

............

Hey! Sorry for the long update, I was supposed to post this yesterday but I forgot and just publish it today.

Leave a vote if you like the chapter okay?? Bye for now and see you in the next chapter.