==04 🔞

Hey, like I said in the previous
chapter there will be a bit of
smut in here so just skip this
chapter if you don't like it.
__________________________________

I blushed madly on what he said
Wha-" I didn't get to finish my sentence
when I felt his lips crash into mine.

His other free hand then began to
unbutton my shirt, his lips then
went to my neck kissing it gently and
biting and nibbling on it every now
and then.

A moan escape my mouth when he
bit a certain spot on my neck, and
soon as he heard my moan he kept
nibbling into that spot.

He suddenly lift me up and walk
towads the bed and layed me in bed
and began kissing from my neck to
my chest, he stop and skillfully took
of my bra and throw it on the floor, he
then went from my neck to my chest taking one of it to his mouth will his other hand played with my left breast, after a few moments he switched giving my right breast the same attention he gave to left one and I was laying there, a moaning mess.

( I will leave the rest to your imagination 😂 bye)

Next day'

When I woke up the next morning I woke up in a room I don't recognize, who's room is this? I don't remember the bar having a room this big and luxurious, I thought to myself as I look around.

The bed must be a queen size, there was also a couch near the window, the closet was also big and what I notice the most is the balcony, I just the door opened snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turn to look who was at the door, and standing there was the one and only mister Ran haitani, holding a tray of food. Sleep well? He ask, how did I get here? I ask.

I brought you here he said as he put the tray of food in the night stand near the bed, he then walk to his closet and took a bag, he then put the bag in front of me and said" take a shower before you eat, he then walk out of the room.

I did what he told me I took a shower and went back to the bed and eat, after I finished eating Ran came back, why did you bring me here anyway? I ask as I handed him the tray.

Your going to be my maid starting today, and don't worry about your job I already told your boss" he said to me, what? Huh? I couldn't say a proper sentence because of what he said.

I guess I don't have much choice now, do I? I ask, no" he said to me. Fine I agree under one condition "I said to him and he raise a brow at me " and what your condition? He ask.

I need my own room, and at least let me have my car and clothes from my old house and just allow me to visit the place we first met every midnight "I said to him. That's two condition idiot but fine I agree" he said as he walk out of the room carrying the tray of food that was now empty.

______________________________________

Hey! Sorry for the very short chapter, and sorry if you really didn't get to enjoy the smut part because I had to rush doing this chapter I'm really sorry and promise that I'll make the next chapter a bit longer so that you guys can enjoy bye!!