Chapter 7

Hoshi was on his way to Shining Diamonds Studio, also referred to as SD Studio. He works as a choreographer and teaches students who needs a piece for a school talent show or people who trains to become an idol singer under an entertainment agency.

On the last week of Wonderland's album promotions, a girl group under SEEn, the company called the studio for someone to choreograph the boy group Escape the Maze's song for their comeback. Fortunately, Hoshi was chosen to do the task. If someone asks SD Studio about their pride, one of their answers would be Hoshi.

He had choreographed tons of songs from idols, thanks to his imagination and to his superpower that made his moves a masterpiece.

Walking in to the small building, Hoshi greeted the guards with his usual hyper energy. He greeted a young-looking boy that works at the lobby.

"Hey, Minho! You Know, Lee Know! What's up, boy?" He fist bombs with Minho, who did it without any enthusiasm.

"The ceiling, Hoshi-hyung. 제발 형 (Please hyung), not with the 'Know' thing. If will you please wait for a sec, lemme check if a client booked for your 'roaring' presence. Aaaand… none." Minho teased Hoshi for a bit while checking the computer.

Hoshi shrugged, "okay. Then I'll probably squeeze some of my imagination juice and try to start Escape the Maze's choreo." He walked away to one of their vacant practice rooms.

"They gave you the song demo already?"

"Yup, and I will be at the practice room by the corner." He walks his way to the practice room.

"Good luck, hyung!"

The practice room Hoshi entered was really spacious and located at the farthest side, so he could fully immerse into the choreography he's practicing.

"Okay babe, I'm coming for you
I promised that one call
I'll coming to you

I'm your genie
Your wish is my command
I will be right by your side"

Hoshi sings along with the lyrics while trying to do some moves that could fit. The demo track playing was produced by O-Z (오지), a resident top music producer of SEEn. Whenever Hoshi was listening to some songs produced by O-Z, he always resonates with the song and dance to it. Imagine the excitement he feels when he heard O-Z's voice at the demo track.

Jihoon was in his so-called cave where his ear-pleasing masterpiece originated. He was just playing around yet the sound he created at the moment was beautiful and good enough for a track.

He was bopping his head on the beat but a knock at his cave's door interupts his trip. Letting out a sigh, he told the person outside to come in.

A girl who's probably two years younger than Jihoon entered the room. It's his friend and a junior resident producer, Sungyeon.

"Sorry if I disturbed you Jihoon-oppa. I was just told to relay the news to you."

"What is it, Sungyeon?" He clicked his keyboard to stop the music.

"Seungcheol-oppa will come late as usual and asks you if you have sent the demo tracks to Shining Diamonds Studio."

Jihoon looked up to think about it. "Yup, I already did so, no worries."

"아 네, 알았어 (Ah yes, I see). 감사합니다 지훈 오빠 (Thank you Jihoon-oppa). By the way, time's over ten. Take a break from this cave oppa, would you?" She exits the room.

"Sure, no problem."

Jihoon checked his mini-fridge, looking for a snack but it's full of water and beer. He closed the mini-fridge with annoyance.