Best friend teaching how to kiss (16+)

Disclaimer

This content is only for vsoo shipper. If you are not a vsoo shipper then please don't post any hate comments here. Please respect my ship so that I can respect yours. This content is purely fictional, and there is nothing related to the characters in real life. English is not my first language so you'll see a lot of errors, please ignore them. And now let's move on with the oneshot.

Jisoo - Teach me!

Taehyung - No.

Jisoo - Please teach me Tae!

Taehyung - No way!

Jisoo - Please * said while holding his hands*

Taehyung - No. And why do you want to learn how to kiss huh?

Jisoo - There's no reason, I'm just curious about it.

Taehyung - You can learn it from your future b-boyfriend or husband.

Jisoo - But it will be embarrassing, telling him I don't know how to kiss.

Taehyung - But I can't teach you how to k-kiss.....

Jisoo - But you're my best friend, so it's just a normal kiss. What is the problem?...

Taehyung - B-but I c-can't kiss you like this... It's normal for you not me...

Jisoo - Teach me or....

Taehyung - Or....

Jisoo - I'll tell your mom you were the one who broke her favourite flower vase.

Taehyung - Now you're blackmailing me?

Jisoo - Think whatever you want, but teach me.

Taehyung - I'll never teach you.

Taehyung left her house.

Jisoo - Taehyung!!!!!!

She started screaming but he didn't listen and left. She was so damn irritated.

Jisoo - WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!!!?

Next day at school....

Taehyung pov
I was removing some things from my locker and getting ready for the class. But suddenly I remembered about last night, " How can she ask me to kiss her?... She just sees me as her best friend.."

Taehyung - I can't... I can't just do this, I love her so much, she is my crush but she just sees me as her best friend...
He came out of his imagination when he heard....

Boy 1 - Jack did you break up with her?

Jack - Yes I did.

This was Jack the schools playboy, who plays with girl's feelings and then leaves them.

Boy 2 - So who's next target?

Jack - That girl... He pointed at a girl
Taehyung turned to see the girl, and it was Jisoo!

Jack - isn't she hot and pretty, it will be fun with her.

Taehyung's blood started boiling after hearing everything, he went straight towards Jack and then grabbed his collar.

Taehyung - Don't you even dare to go near her! * With burning eyes*

Jack - Oh so now you're telling me this...!

Taehyung - She is already mine, so just stay away from her!

Jack - Oh so this is a matter of Mr. Romeo!

He removed taehyung's hand from his collar.

Jack - Then prove it that she is yours.

Taehyung - And how should I do this?

Jack - Kiss her right now right here.

Taehyung went to jisoo without any hesitation and stood behind her.
When jisoo felt hot breathing near her neck she turned around and saw Taehyung standing behind her.

Jisoo - Oh my gosh! You sacred me.

Without just speaking anything Taehyung connected his lips with jisoo and Jisoo was left numb and shocked. She didn't kiss back cause she was not in her sense. Soon after a minute Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and looked towards Jack who was making an annoying face and looking at them.

Later in the evening jisoo went to Taehyung's house and asked him what was the reason behind him kissing her. Because when asked for it, he didn't kiss her but suddenly in the school he directly kissed her without saying anything.

Taehyung - Jisoo I'm really sorry to kiss you earlier.

Jisoo - It's okay Taehyung but..

Taehyung - But?..

Jisoo - you didn't teach me how to kiss, you just directly kissed me without any warning.

Taehyung took a deep breathe and said...

Taehyung - Ok move your lips with sync with mine.

Jisoo nodded and Taehyung kissed her, jisoo kissed him back. They were having the perfect connection, and as soon as jisoo opened her mouth to breathe Taehyung's tongue entered her mouth and this was all going on the kitchen counter.

Soon Taehyung couldn't control himself and he lifted her up without breaking the kiss and went towards the bedroom, and in no time he layed her on the bed. His hands were traveling through her whole body, His hand reached near her crop top and he removed it. Meanwhile jisoo was doing the same with his shirt. ( Our Chu is not innocent anymore 😂)

But suddenly Taehyung remembered what he was doing and then pulled out and was going to leave but until then...

Jisoo - Why did you stop?

Taehyung - Jisoo I'm sorry I shouldn't have done this. I love you but I don't think you like me back, so please forgive me...

Jisoo - J forgive you my crush.

The way jisoo said this left Taehyung shocked.

Jisoo - And I already knew you loved me.

Taehyung - Am I that obvious?

Jisoo - Of course you are Tae.

Immediately jisoo pulled his collar and said ...

Jisoo - So, shall we continue our business baby?

Taehyung - Just be my girlfriend jisoo I can't wait for you to become mine.

Jisoo - I'm all yours then.

And you know what happens next I think 😁, let the author show some innocence.

Anyway hope you liked this one shot even tho it was short and boring.
I'm on vacations that's why I updated a bit late.

AND make sure to check out my new FF of vsoo and yoonnie ship, "Cupid Kim"
Hope you'll like it cause I'm working hard for it. Second chapter of Cupid Kim will be out after a few hours.

Hope you liked this one shot too, bye for now.

Ignore the picture quality plz!