He caught her looking at him when he was in shower

Disclaimer
This Oneshots is only for vsoo shippers, if you are not a vsoo shipper then please don't post any hate comments here, please respect my ship so that I can respect your ship. English is not my first language so there will be a few grammatic mistakes. This oneshot is purely fictional there is nothing related to the characters real life.

I'm trying to make a vsoo intro out of this audio clip, so if you have any ideas please Dm them to me 🤗💜.

Jisoo Pov

When I came down I saw Taehyung talking to his bodyguards... I wanted to tell him something so I went near him.

"Taehyung.." I called him while tapping his shoulder.

Taehyung - Oh Jisoo, what is it?

Jisoo - Taehyung eomma and appa have called us for dinner tonight, so come home early.

Taehyung - Yeah ok I'll come early, get ready before I come.

Jisoo - Ok
I said with a smiling face.

Taehyung - Ok then I'll leave now take care, bye.

Jisoo - Bye Taehyung.
Said while waving my hands.

Taehyung went to his work so I went to do my usual routine.

Time skip ( Later that evening )

Jisoo Pov

I say Infront of the mirror to comb my hair, and I saw a photo frame of mine and Taehyung. It was our wedding photo.
I took the frame and kissed it. Our marriage was arranged marriage but I started to fall for Taehyung and soon fell in love with him. I want to confess my feelings so badly but I have a fear that he doesn't feel the same towards me.

Suddenly then Taehyung came in and I kept the photo frame on the dressing table.

Taehyung - Jisoo did you get ready?..
He asked her while removing his tie.

Jisoo - Yeah almost done.. just I'll comb my hair.

Taehyung - Ok then, I'll go get ready.

I nodded my head and he went to get ready.

End of Jisoo's Pov.

After 15 minutes....

Taehyung - Jisoo let's go it's getting late...
He said while holding Jisoo's hand.

They both went out..

At Jisoo's parents home...

Jisoo Pov

We came to my parents house and we were having dinner until appa spoke...

Appa - Jisoo and Taehyung you are really happy with eachother.....

Before I could speak anything Taehyung spoke....

Taehyung - Of course Appa we are really happy to be with eachother.
He said while smiling at me.

Eomma - Really, then we're going to see our grandchildren very soon!!
Mom said out of the blue getting excited.

Jisoo - Eomma one year too didn't get over after our marriage and then till.....

Appa/Eomma - We know but we want to see our grandchildren soon!

Taehyung - Don't worry Eomma and appa, your wish is our command, your wish we get completed soon.
He said while smirking at me.

I felt shy so I looked down.

End of Jisoo's Pov.

Time skip

They both came back to their house after the dinner. Jisoo changed her clothes and wore something fancy but comfortable. Taehyung was busy taking a shower. She sat on the bed while seeing her phone.

Taehyung Pov.

I was showering but then I thought of Jisoo. She was looking so cute when she was shy. I have started developing feelings for her.... And I think it's time for me to confess my feelings to Jisoo. I really love Jisoo.

After a few minutes I was done taking a shower as I was searching for towel to wrap myself, I couldn't find it. I forgot to bring it so I called Jisoo.

Taehyung - Jisoo .....

Jisoo - What is it Taehyung, do you need something?...
She said while sitting in bedroom.

Taehyung - Actually I forgot to bring my towel... So can please give to me...

Jisoo - Ok wait....
She went to the dressing room and got my towel from there.

Jisoo came with the towel in her hand.

Jisoo - Here it is...
She gave him the towel....

Taehyung - Thanks Jisoo..
I took the towel and wrapped myself with it.

Jisoo Pov..

I was about to go after giving him the towel but then I noticed the bathroom door was slightly open.

Then I saw Taehyung.... And he was shirtless..!!!! This was my first time seeing him shirtless. He was looking so damn hot. I was just staring at him.

Taehyung Pov ....

When I turned I saw the door was slightly open and Jisoo was staring me. So I pulled her inside.

I pinned her to the wall opened the shower.... And kiss her.

Jisoo Pov...

Suddenly Taehyung pulled into the shower and kissed and soon I kissed him back.

MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST!!!!!

We both stopped to catch our breath but suddenly Taehyung spoke...

Taehyung - Jisoo I love you.... I started developing feelings for you since a very long time... And whenever you're near me you just make me go crazy Jisoo.

Taehyung - I love you Jisoo.
He said while smiling.

I can't believe taehyung loves me back.... This is the best day of my entire life!!!

Jisoo - I love you too.
I was smiling like I never smiled before.

He kissed me on my forehead and we were all wet.

End of Jisoo Pov

Jisoo - Taehyung we are getting wet, let's go change first...

She was about to go until taehyung held her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

He was just staring at Jisoo's eyes.

He soon pinned her to the wall and kissed her again as if there is no tomorrow.

After some time her reached her neck and kissed it sending shivers down from Jisoo's body. Soon Jisoo's top was off and Taehyung couldn't control himself around her. He started kissing every part of her but suddenly spoke up out of nowhere.....

Taehyung - Baby girl, let's fullfil appa and eomma's wish.
He said while smriking at her....

I wrapped my legs around his waist and we went to the bedroom.....

You again know what happens next 😎
This is it for this oneshot.
Hope you all liked it. Sorry for the late update.

And thanks so much for the support y'all are giving to my book 🥺🤧

I'm back from my vacation so I'll update after every two or three days, if I'm free I will try for a double update with part one and two, so called twoshot.

See you in the next one, Bye take care.