Faybelle's Revenge

Faybelle's POV
That nitwit!I'll get revenge on her.Hmm...what should I do?Aha,I know.
Let me do what my mother did.Make her prick her finger and sleep for a thousand years.

But I need to make sure that Hopper boy doesn't come near her.Or else he'll ruin my devilisous plan.Muahahaha!I might need help tough,from the expert.Duchess Swan.

Duchess's POV
I was dancing in my swamp when my mirrorpad rang.

RING RING!

I checked my mirrorpad and it turns out to be Faybelle.What does she want?

"Hey Faybelle.What's up"
"Hi Duchess.I need help.I am making an evil plan for Briar."
"OK,but on one condition.I get to change Briar's place so I could have a happily ever after."
"Sure,come to my dorm right now."
"K,see you there."

I went to Faybelle's dorm to see what she's up to.

Faybelle's POV
KNOCK KNOCK!

Must be Duchess.I opened the door and let her in.

"Hi,so what should I do?"She asked
"Well I need you to distract Hopper.Make sure he is not near Briar." I commanded
"Ok,I stole Briar's mirrorpad along the way.I'll text him and say that we got a date.That will keep him busy." Duchess said
"Perfect.I'll took Hopper's phone too.I'll trxt Briar to meet at the abadoned castle.There,I'll create an illusion of Hopper.When she touches him,she will actually prick her finger.Then she'll fall asleep."
"Great minds think alike."Duchess smirked
"Get on with the plan!"
"Ok Ok!"

Duchess's POV
I texted Hopper using Briar's phone.

"Hey Babe,meet me in the heart shaped tree now."
"Sure babe.Love you."
Blech!
"Love you too!"

Hopper's POV
I just arrived at the Heart Shaped Tree.I didn't see anyone,so I waited.Then someone blindfold me and tied me into the tree.

"Charm you later lover boy!" A voice said
I know that voice!
"Duchess!Get me out!" I screamed
"Never." She said simply

Meanwhile...
Faybelle's POV
"Babe,meet me at the abadoned castle."
"Why?"
"I got a suprise!"
"Ok,hope I like it."

Oh you will Briar,Oh you just will.
I made an illusion of Hopper and trasported myself and the illusion in the abadoned castle.
-At the abadoned castle-
"Hello?Hopper?Where are you?Where's the suprise."
"I'm here."I said in my most Hopper-like voice.
"Hey Hopper"Briar came to the illusion and touched it.
The illusion turned into a spinning wheel.She pricked her finger and blood came out.
"YES!"I screamed and put my hands up in victory
"F-faybelle,how could you..."That was all she said before she fell into a deep sleep.
I put her in an old closet hoping Hopper will not find it.Or else,he could wake her up by kissing her.But he doesn't know that...does he?