Graduation

3 years later....
Briar's POV
It was Graduation day.Hopper and I decided to be a rebel so we could have a happily ever after together.

My parents disagree at first.But at the end,our parents allowed us to date because they knew how true love is important to each one of us.

I was walking down the aisle.I was about to give a speech.I saw my friends and family.I'm happy to be a rebel.That means I won't have to lose my friends and family.

"Here I present,Ms.Beauty."Headmaster Grimm bowed
"Good Morning Everyone.I'm Happy To Be Here,On Top Of The Stage Seeing My Loved Ones.Being At EAH Was An Amazing Adventure.Its An Adventure Filled With Love And Friendship.And I Hope To Get A Happily Ever After With My True Love,Hopper.Thank You."

Everyone clapped at my speech.Hopper even cried.My parents had great smiled and beaming looks on their faces.I loved this day and I hope it doesn't end.

"Next Is Hopper Croakington"Headmaster Grimm said
"Hello Friends,Family,Teachers.I Loved My Time At Ever After High.I Learned So Much Stuff.I Had A Great Time.I Also Found My Right Place.To Be With My Girlfriend.Briar Beauty."Hopper said

Once he gor down,I hugged him.
"Thank you."I whispered.
"You're welcome."

Once everyone had made their speeches,We Par-Tay!
When its time to end Hopper had a suprise for me.He took me to a park and brought 2 ice cream in an ice cream parlor.We in the bridge in the middle of the lake.

We each ate out ice cream and I nearly ate something in the ice cream.I pulled It out and saw a note:
Will you marry me?
A beautiful ring was attached to it.I saw Hopper knealing down and asked "Will you Marry Me?"

"Is that even a question?Yess!"I slioped the ring to the finger and went to tell everyone.Turns Out Hopper planned it out.Suddenly everyone came out.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"
It was the best day ever!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Viewers,
I Just Wanted To Inform You This Is NOT The End Of The Story.The Future Chapters In This Book Will Consist Of Their Wedding,Child etc.It Will Be Exciting.So Keep Waiting For The Next Chapters IN THIS BOOK.And Thank You @kittychesire8 For Being The Most Awesome Fan If This Book.

XoXo,
Imelda
-----------------------------------------------------------------