The Wedding

Briar's POV
As I Walked To The Aisle My Heart Glowed As Bright As The Round Lanterns I Hung Up.I Saw All My Friends And Family.

Raven With Dexter And Their Pair Of Twins,Ashlynn And Hunter With Their Daughter,Apple And Humphrey Dating,Daring And Cerise About To Have Their First Child,And Alistair And Maddie Engaged.

All Those Past Memories Came Flooding Back.Those Past Memories Were Incredible,But I'm Going To Start New Memories With Hopper.

I Smiled And Hold My Bouquet Of Roses With My Red Dress And Finally Arrived At The Aisle And Stood Beside Hopper.

"Wow" He Whispered
I Blushed

Hopper's POV
She Was Gort-I Mean Great.Now I Sound Like Dex.Scratch That,She Was Magnificent,Perfect,Gogeus,Did I Say Perfect?

We Both Said Our Vows And The Old Dude In The Middle Said,
"Hopper Croakington,Do You Take Briar Beauty As Your Lovely Wedded Wife?"
"I Do." I Answered
"Do You Briar Beauty,Take Hopper Croakington As Your Lovely Wedded Husband?"
"I Do"

"Then I Pronounce You Husband And Wife."He Ended It And We Kissed To The Roar Of The Crowd.

We Danced And Talked.I Caught Up With My Bro Daring.He Was Worried About Something.Then,I Noticed Cerise's Pained Face.Oh No...

Briar's POV
I Was Talking With Apple And Ashlynn When Hopper Came.
"B-Briar"He Panted Out Of Breath "C-Cerise,Her Water Ju-Just Br-Broke."

"What?!We Need To Get Her To The Hospital" I Exclaimed
We Took Cerise To The Hospital And The Nurses Came And Strapped Cerise To A Board-Thingy And Took Her Away.

We Could Hear Her Screams Through The Halls Which Is Not Making Daring Calm At All.

I Decided To Ask Ginger Breadhouse And Maddie To Prepare Some Hot Chamomile Tea To Calm Daring And A Cream Cheese Potato Soup With A Cup Of  Hot Cocoa For Cerise When She's Done.

Finally The Doctor Came Out.Daring Quickly Stood Up.
"How Is She Doctor?" Daring Asked Worriedly

"She's Fine.Her Child Is Healthy And Strong .She's Weak But Okay.You May Come In But Not Too Many Of You." The Doctor Said

Hopper's POV
"Daring You Should Go" I Said To Him
"Sure,Can You Briar,Dexter And Raven Come With Me?" He Asked
"Of Course." I Answered And We All Walked Into The Room.

We Saw A Blonde Baby With Cerise's Face Features That's Covered In A Red Blanket.When She Saw Us She Quickly Laughed And Kinda Gave A Little Wave And Wow,Her is Smile,Is Very Charming.

Well,Because Of Her Confidence We All Know That He's Going To Grow Up Like Daring.Well,A Girl Version Of Him.I Mean He's A Baby And He Can Already Do Those Charming Things?!

"What's Her Name?" I Heard Raven Ask
Daring And Cerise Looked At Each Other And Said " Divine Charming."

We Chat And Played With Divine Until Its Tine To Go Home.Daring Is Going To Stay With Cerise In The Hospital For A Night.

When We Made It To The Castle We Quickly Flopped Into The Bed.
"What A Day,Huh?" Briar Asked
"Yeah" I Answered
We Slowly Went To Sleep As New Husband And Wife.