Chapter 3: Secret Office Consultation

After Y/N's argument with his asshole of a new boss, He just wanted to be far away from him and the building his "boss" was in as soon as possible.

Kento racing to get back to you before you left the building, Your hand being on the knob, Kento turning his friend before you have the urge to leave.

"Y/N, Where are you going?" Kento asked.

"Anywhere but here, As long as that asshole is working here." Y/N Exclaimed.

Y/N tried to leave the workplace again, Being stopped by Kento once again.

"Please don't leave, Don't let Toji get to you." Kento Comforted.

"That's the thing, No matter what I say to him, He somehow gets the upper hand, He just loves to piss me off." Y/N Gritted.

"Your one of the people who has a comeback for anyone no matter what they say, Why is he all of a sudden getting under your skin?" Kento Questioned.

"Because he knows what to do to get under my skin, He has been since high school, He- I don't know what to say half of the time, I feel like the same dork like I was back then." Y/N Confided.

Kento put a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

"You of all people should not let some asswipe make you feel like your less than, I mean look, For all we know he is just doing this to get some sort of reaction out if you." Kento Stated.

But what Kento and you didn't know is that Toji did get a reaction out of you, And it was one he missed so much. Toji was still in his office, Stroking his dick in his office chair, Leaning his head back, His pants and underwear were at his ankles now. Bitting his lip still stroking his dick, Watching it twitch just from the thought of you made him go crazy.

"Well look, He just gets on my case so much, He's like an annoying older brother that my friends would actually want to fuck." Y/N Rolled his eyes.

Kento snickered at Y/N's sarcastic statement.

"Your high school experience must have been a wild one." Kento Snickers.

"My boss had sex with half of my friends and also my mom, I will never let that last one die down when I see him or even think about that shrimp dick loser." Y/N Rolled his eyes.

" Y/N Rolled his eyes

"Oh Fuck." Toji Moaned. Bringing his head back some more, Almost being able to see upside down. His hands trembling slightly with his dick twitching in his hand, Toji grinding his hips trying to hold his cum in but with every stroke he kept thinking about how you would be on top of his dick, Riding it, Sucking it, Getting fucked.

Toji always thought about these things whenever he would jerk off because of you. Toji's breath started to get faster, Every pump with Toji being close he just wanted to stop, But he couldn't stop, That feeling felt so good for him stop. Toji's bit his lip trying to stifle his moans, He didn't want people to know what he was doing especially what he was thinking too.

Toji Moaning it started to do something to his balls to get the a tingling feeling. Toji started to stroke a little bit faster, He wanted the sensation gone but not the feeling, He felt like he wanted to do this for hours, Thinking about fucking you while stroking his dick, But he was about to cum and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

Toji moaning biting his lip so he didn't attract any attention to his office, Toji's cum shooting out of his dick, His toes curling, His hips grinding up and down, He couldn't control his body in that point, His hand covered in his cum, His dick getting soft, His forehead having beads of sweat, His breaths getting more and more long and deep, He felt like his world was getting started that he didn't know what to think.

A/N: So this chapter took a lot out of me cause i literally had nothing to write about and work was killing me, so enjoy this short ass chapter